CycloDS Evolution Firmware 1.3BETA

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like it's much faster than the Supercard's one. Kudos to TC. Now they need to focus on getting rid of dead cards in their new batch.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Supercard is now faster.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
YAY!!! What a great late christmas present!Â
smile.gif
 Now to find a game that really actually needs this feature...

Anyways, I'm sure it'll be nice for a FF game that I'll start sometime soon!Â
smile.gif

Same for me but it is good for parents : kids won't conplain anymore " hey wait i must save..." when it is time to leave ;-)

It is just working fine like an instant save : I've got 5-6 s for saving and 2-3 for loading with a 2 Go Kingston. It was even better after i defrag the card with Jkdefrag ( with command line option or with this nice GUI here ... check removable devices in options ). Of course you can also copy backup / erase / paste to defrag a card.

I do that after a first warning message about file fragmentation when i create my first RTS file ( the RTS file was even created and the card half empty but with a lot of little homebrew files so there were some gaps ... and it was even working after all )

TC rules ;-)

Btw thanks for the credits but MadBob posted the news first both in the TC forum ( even before the team ;-) and here in Flashing Hardware and Software > CycloDS threads.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u have to patch on pc for supercards but cyclos is ds only
smile.gif

What the hell are you goin' on about?

Anyways, this is great news. Now I got two slot 1's with RTS. Hope TC got it working for most games.

YAY!!! What a great late christmas present!Â
smile.gif
 Now to find a game that really actually needs this feature. After all that wanting, I find myself finding that I don't really need it...Â

Lol...yeah. The only game I've used RTS on the SCDS1 has been NSMB. That's the only game I've came across so far that actually needs it. Using RTS for games like Contra or Geometry Wars, is just cheating. So there really aren't going to be too many games that you'll want to use it for.

But still, it's really nice knowing that you can use this feature if you want to.

Now only if TC would implement real time guide into their loader, then I wouldn't need the SCDS1 anymore(I like the CycloDS more just because its loader is faster than the SCDS1's, and also loads games quicker).

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeamCyclops is great! I find Real-Time Saves to be extremely useful because I can just save and turn it off whenever I want. This is a great feature and I can't wait for the In-game text reader.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM