Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by ProtoKun7, Jun 8, 2010.
yet again, gogo team cyclops!
i've been waitting for these for ages ..............
Time to play jam with the band
Amazing they release a Beta with almost all suggestions made on forum and some goodies ;-)
JAM WITH THE BAND is fixed now...
I think this time it took them a little longer then usual to bring out the update. I`m still very grateful for their support but I would have rather get little updates with fixes for games then these big Updates.
I think three weeks to wait for a fix (JwtB or PoP) is IMO a little long but like I said: I`m very grateful for their support and they normally are very reliable when it comes to fixes and such
well they are in the middle of releasing a new GUI so i don't think well see lots of little updates but rather larger updates, at least till the GUI is done.
and yay jam with the band time, pity i have exams in the next few days
Still using firmware 1.58 over here. A few questions:
1. Which is more stable 1.59 or vB.3?
2. Can I install vB.3 and try 1.59 afterwards?
3. What would you recommend?
1. 1.59 is the stable release. The "B" releases are beta's for the new GUI.
2. Yep, you can go from any firmware to any firmware as you please. There is a certain FW you shouldn't go lower than depending on your hardware revision (I don't rem what FW that was anymore though), but it's so old that I don't know why anyone would use it anyway....something like 1.3 or so.
3. I like the "B" FW's myself. More options and stuff.
Yeah the Cyclo Evo's beta releases are usually pretty stable enough to use normally. It's been out for a day now and no serious problem has been reported so it should be safe enough.
Thanks for the replies. Will definitely try the new GUI later today!
the firmware updates how do I install them on the cyclo I got this flash cart for my son off shoptemp, I paid them to update it something so am yet to even try it out until 22nd june
just put the update file to the root of the sd card and boot up the NDS