cyclods cheat codes for gba

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by fst312, Nov 29, 2008.

Nov 29, 2008

cyclods cheat codes for gba by fst312 at 3:33 AM (2,108 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    in the cheat data base there are gba cheat codes there and i downloaded it and i don't understand how to use them.

here what you would read when you click the link to download them

:About GBA Cheats::.

These cheats are in ".CHT" format which is known to be compatible with the M3, G6, and CycloDS flashcarts. Other carts may be compatible, but have not been tested. Some of these cheats are in Chinese and many are missing from the release list. We are currently translating all of these into English and adding the missing releases. We will add other formats eventually as well.

as you can see cyclods is one of the flash carts that are able to be used does anyone know how to use these cheat codes.

2. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    cyclods slot 2 carts.

3. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    what is the cyclods slot cart called and is it better than ez flash 3in1 expansion because i think mine is broken because i am unable to save gba game although a save folder appears on my sd card the game don't save.

any can you give me alink where i can buy the slot 2 cyclo which i think i heard of it if it has anything to do with mini cyclo.also do you know if i'm going to need a separte sd cart for this slot 2 cyclo because i already have an 8gb.
    alright i just went to the cyclo site the one i am looking for is either mini sd for nds/lite or mirosd for ds lite where can i go to buy this.