Cyberpunk 2077 has been removed from the PlayStation Store

cyberpunk44.jpg

As if CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 woes couldn't get any worse, the game has been pulled from the PlayStation Store. Sony Interactive Entertainment released a statement via their website announcing that the game has been removed until further notice, and anyone who wishes to have their game refunded will be able to do so.

SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store. SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Cyberpunk 2077 has been the subject of controversy since launch day, with many customers reporting framerate, loading, and game-breaking bug issues on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. CD Projekt Red themselves even issued an apology for the game's poor performance on last-gen consoles, and promised future updates to improve performance on these issues. As of right now, there's no word on when the game will return to the PlayStation store, or when refunds will be sent out for those who purchased a digital copy.

:!:Source

D

Deleted User

CD Projekt deserves all what is coming to them, why develop a game and show fake gameplay videos and have the guts to sell it to 70 million owners of current gen console owners (100+ million if you added Xbox One)

why develop and focus on next Gen PS5 and such when there is no player base to give you the profits, such idiots

the game isnt even available Natively for ps5
and the digital release, it passed certification tests? HOW,tell me how did it pass when the game crash every 20 minutes?

if you watch the last reveal trailer with vs the retail gameplay you will find out that all the cool moments they showed was scripted and not in the actual game

scamming me to buy your shit game, never again after what Bungie Did to Destiny 2

and NO, running it on PC with 30 frames per second is not an excuse in 2020

Last edited by ,

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All that good will for not using DRM -- and for having Keanu Reeves. All gone now.

Lesson? Don't ship a product that is completely broken. Especially not a high-profile product.

THIS is now Projekt Red's reputation. THIS fiasco will be mentioned every time they announce something. THIS could have been avoided by a further delay.

The problem I have is why haven't companies learned. This lesson has been given over and over and over again. No man's sky, Andromeda, fallout 76, anthem, avengers.

How many times do companies need to see others do the same crap then see if they can get away with it

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My biggest complaint about this game is that it takes too long to reload after I die. Otherwise, it'd be a lot more enjoyable. Maybe a PS5 won't have this issue.

D

Deleted User

Microsoft now offers full refund for Cyberpunk aswell:

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you watch the last reveal trailer with vs the retail gameplay you will find out that all the cool moments they showed was scripted and not in the actual game

umm it's obvious you didn't watch the video as the direct comparison was that the retail was the same, if not a little better than what was shown in the 2018 reveal.

Some things were different (mostly in the fight in the maelstrom factory) but it literally says in the reveal that that section was shown using abilities and weapons available late game, to show off some of what the player could do.

So far on PC at 1440p with ray tracing at ultra it's all been working fine with some minor glitches like pedestrians popping in and out in large crowds, otherwise I've encountered no bugs in 10 hours of play (GOG version).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.