Gaming CWCheats not working

jacqueline ferre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to use CWCheats in Final Fantasy VII that I downloaded from the PSN but no matter how long I hold down the select button it just doesn't work. The cheats are working fine with idscs games and other psp isogames. Any ideas?
I have a PSP-3000 with CFW6.60 PRO-B.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You should give it the location of cwcheatpops.prx with a 1 after it (just like GAME.TXT has the line for the normal cwcheat.prx file).

What's up is that POPS (playstation on PSP system) is a different system than normal PSP games/homebrew, so it has it's own entry in the plugins section (it's own text file) and some plugins have POPS versions.

jacqueline ferre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should give it the location of cwcheatpops.prx with a 1 after it (just like GAME.TXT has the line for the normal cwcheat.prx file).

What's up is that POPS (playstation on PSP system) is a different system than normal PSP games/homebrew, so it has it's own entry in the plugins section (it's own text file) and some plugins have POPS versions.
it didn't worked. I edit the pops.txt but it just doesn't work. Are you sure that I don't need a cwcheatpops.prx in the cw cheat folder?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    As an owner of a OLED and you saying that you never seen an OLED I think I know what I'm talking about lol. I'm not talking about 3D as in 3D glasses. I'm talking about depth and pop in the picture
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I mean to be fair og vitas are still kicking and not many have suffered from pixel bleed and they're going on nearly 10 years
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    OLED's can get away with a lower peak brightness and still provide punchy HDR because of their contrast ratio. Like I said human vision is logarithmic. The higher the peak brightness the diminishing returns in perceived brightness.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Just get 5 years enjoyment out of it until Nintendy releases something and everyone forgets about switch games lol
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    @The Real Jdbye Oleds hit around 750 nits nowadays. The difference between a 1000 nit and a 750 nit isn't huge. It's only about a 4% increase in perceived brightness. Not huge at all. You'll need at least 2000 nit displays to notice a bigger difference.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Read this thread it explains it. 1000 nits is not a huge jump from 750 the LG OLEDs can hit. As I said human vision is non linear.
    +2
    Gift
  • Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Not exactly 3D but the colors does pops out more
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    I just want a true dark mode theme
    for OLED Switch
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    yeah honestly i hate how the only two switch theme options are blinding holy light of god or grey
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    Kill eyes OR bore eyes to death
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    switch dark mode is ok i just wish it was a bit darker
    Gift
  • F @ Forseenink3938:
    Can anyone here please help me on how to use TickCrypt 2.0?
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    https://youtu.be/YcECmtrrCsg The good old days back when we were impressed by a nonleaking shammy
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still impressed, it's still an impossible dream.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Put one in your trousers enjoy all the taco bell you'd like
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I would LOVE to try some that mythical Taco Bell that destroys every digestive tract.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    So apparently you literally can't eat it without shitting your insides out, but it's so good that everyone keeps coming back for more.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Depending on location Taco bell's been in the news for retagging ingredients lately
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Seen that.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Expiry date is a suggestion."
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway
    Gift
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway