Cwcheats for parasite eve 2?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by CloudHiro, May 30, 2010.

May 30, 2010

Cwcheats for parasite eve 2? by CloudHiro at 10:53 PM (3,256 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. CloudHiro

Newcomer CloudHiro Member

Sep 12, 2009
    been looking all over and couldnt find them (I own parasite eve 2, just thought I'd move it over to the psp so I could play it anywhere...only ps1 games on my psp is ones I own. proud to say I ebayed a pretty large, rare collection. though it cost alot XD ). little help?

Also, I converted it to work on 5.00 m33-6, but it still says SLUS_01042. would that effect anything CWcheat wise? also, I tried converting Gameshark cheats with PSX2POPSCC, didnt work. main reason I want it is for the in game money, like all games. cant be bothered to money-grind so I just put a code in and forget it.

oh. one more question. is it ok for single disk eboot? I know some games with multiple disks give you trouble there because of the way it saves when wanting to switch disks, some dont save before the disk switch and I forgot weather or not this one does. (tried makeing it a multidisk eboot but didnt work out. so I stuck with the single)