Gaming Cwcheats for parasite eve 2?

CloudHiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
been looking all over and couldnt find them (I own parasite eve 2, just thought I'd move it over to the psp so I could play it anywhere...only ps1 games on my psp is ones I own. proud to say I ebayed a pretty large, rare collection. though it cost alot XD ). little help?

Also, I converted it to work on 5.00 m33-6, but it still says SLUS_01042. would that effect anything CWcheat wise? also, I tried converting Gameshark cheats with PSX2POPSCC, didnt work. main reason I want it is for the in game money, like all games. cant be bothered to money-grind so I just put a code in and forget it.

oh. one more question. is it ok for single disk eboot? I know some games with multiple disks give you trouble there because of the way it saves when wanting to switch disks, some dont save before the disk switch and I forgot weather or not this one does. (tried makeing it a multidisk eboot but didnt work out. so I stuck with the single)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...