QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay well, summers around the corner and I've decided to go back to full time hand stitching dolls again. Its a hobby of mine from years ago.

Please recommend some cute game/anime characters and if you can, link a picture of them. I can sew almost anything I can draw and if I can see a pic, I can draw it so yeah....

So far I've got:

Pikachu
Kirby
Moogles (Thanks Narin for spreading the bug
wink.gif
)
and TK from Digimon (but I'm not so sure about him.)

Also, any cute chibi pics you find around the web could be useful.

Thanks in advance.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kapo_super_monkie_radio_img1.jpg

They are very hard to find. I fell in love with the Kapo monkey (they also have dog, cat, other animals) after I saw it in a Turkey shop in an airport.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually if you stitch a doll from my avatar it will be the most awesomest thing ever. next maybe to baby bonemonkey

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gizmo_gal said:
Toku's picture seems familiar...but I cant think where I've seen him...What game was he in?

Lost winds on WiiWare, purchased it earlier today and loved it. Probably my favorite game on the Wii so far thinking about playing through it again tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tommy_T said:
gizmo_gal said:
Toku's picture seems familiar...but I cant think where I've seen him...What game was he in?

Lost winds on WiiWare, purchased it earlier today and loved it. Probably my favorite game on the Wii so far thinking about playing through it again tomorrow.
biggrin.gif
...hmm...I have never played or seen that game played. I think I was remembering him from Nintendo Power as I haven't been anywhere online in several days besides gbatemp and Gmail.

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aaaaww! I LOVE Charizard. I didn't really wanna do Pokemon dolls as they dont really...I dont know, it just seems that everyone would have made them already--the cute ones for sure, which are the ones I'd like to make. I dont feel like laboring for a week to get a doll that looks "tough" I want something I can toss in my bed and not wake up screaming about when I see it, while half awake, in the middle of the night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea