Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAgaNdD.png

Red Vectors
Generic vector graphics theme
>> DOWNLOAD <<
This might be a little presumptuous since I've been fiddling with the theme editor for all of three hours. I bought a red N3DSXL recently and wanted a theme to match. Not finding one, I took a crack at making my own. The Usagi theme editor is an incredibly easy tool. I spent half my time figuring out now to make the left edge of the top screen look right in 3D mode with a scrolling background. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Red_Vectors.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 170
Last edited by nx_2000,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
FAgaNdD.png

Red Vectors
Generic vector graphics theme
> DOWNLOAD <
This might be a little presumptuous since I've been fiddling with the theme editor for all of three hours. I bought a red N3DSXL recently and wanted a theme to match. Not finding one, I took a crack at making my own. The Usagi theme editor is an incredibly easy tool. I spent half my time figuring out now to make the left edge of the top screen look right in 3D mode with a scrolling background. Enjoy!
Very clean, I like it.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I agree with @Jayro
It's nice and clean. Gonna have to put this on my 3ds fur sure
I stopped making 3DS themes since the Switch launched, but I might squeeze out a couple more before I delete the 3DS software off my computer.

Reactions: MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stopped making 3DS themes since the Switch launched, but I might squeeze out a couple more before I delete the 3DS software off my computer.
I was thinking that myself. I have a bunch of unfinished themes yet from before the old theme site went down.

I need to check out the Switch theme making stuffs yet too. Have some ideas

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Do you think you could make other versions with different colors? (e.g. black, blue, yellow, green, etc,.)
Easily done using Photoshop's color sliders. But I don't have the source files either.

nx_2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easily done using Photoshop's color sliders. But I don't have the source files either.
I just uploaded a new ZIP file in my post which contains the top and bottom images, so you can manipulate them at will.

By the way, if you are interested in making different colored themes in the same vein, the source art was part of a series with several different colors: http://mrbsdomain.com/vaio_wallpapers.php#c-series

Last edited by nx_2000,

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I haven't made a theme in a while, and i might've shared my user back then. But just in case i didn't, here it goes!
https://themeplaza.eu/themes?query=user:placebo_yue

They're all pretty much the same concept applied to different games. OST+a tileable background and color schemes that mimic the games look and feel as close as i could get

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: @AncientBoi I'm going to outright block you now.