Ukraine
Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@CrisFTW For that reason I avoid posting any theme that has bikini characters or in compromising positions. I already have a wretched job to create the themes, and see the theme being deleted because he was considered adult is twelve.

@miraclaime You have to remove the text that is above gives Signature so that the image appears perfectly.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone recommend some decent themes that aren't video game or animu related? I haven't been able to find one in the "most popular" category on 3dsthem.es that I really like.

Titiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My last two themes:
Pokemon - Espeon: https://3dsthem.es/10239
Professor Layton - Hershel Layton: https://3dsthem.es/10202
Thanks for downloads
preview.png
Preview (1).png

Reactions: Ewin

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@miraclaime The fairy tail theme was considered adult ? It is not available for download in your personal gallery.
A suggestion to prevent customized themes with bikini characters from being deleted, before posting contact the administrator by private message and show the theme to him.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I wonder if it's okay to ask this over here .. I downloaded this theme on the 3dsthem.es page a while back. I really like it, but the BGM annoys me because it just cuts off. Doesn't loop properly. Does anyone know what BGM that even is? I refuse to believe the source is that short and that it just cuts off like that. Googling the BGM name does not produce any results .. Well, it does but for an entirely different BGM.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I wonder if it's okay to ask this over here .. I downloaded this theme on the 3dsthem.es page a while back. I really like it, but the BGM annoys me because it just cuts off. Doesn't loop properly. Does anyone know what BGM that even is? I refuse to believe the source is that short and that it just cuts off like that. Googling the BGM name does not produce any results .. Well, it does but for an entirely different BGM.
Just download another theme and copy the brctm file and paste it inside gives folder of this theme. The bgm error can be fixed if the creator of this theme uses the LoopingAudioConverter.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just download another theme and copy the brctm file and paste it inside gives folder of this theme. The bgm error can be fixed if the creator of this theme uses the LoopingAudioConverter.

Ye but I could do it myself but I don't know what that BGM is. In the theme it says "Dark Dragon Blade" for BGM but when you google that it just brings up Ninja Gaiden BGM videos and they are NOT this BGM .. I want to know what the source of this BGM is :x.. If the original source BGM is longer then it'll be easier to make it loop. The way the song cuts off right now is very bad and I doubt I could fix it. Maybe you could download it and listen to it yourself and see what you think?

To clarify, the theme already has .bctsm file in it, and it does "loop", but not properly because the track is too short. So I want to find the original BGM.. it cannot be that short. You'll understand if you listen to it on the preview page.

Last edited by Distrance,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I believe that the creator of the theme must have invented the name gives music. If the song had the right name you would find it on Youtube.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna even bother trying to upload these on the website as I know the admins will just deny them. I understand they don't want adult content on their site but c'mon! They're covered at least. I saw Red from Pokemon just shirtless showing abs and thats acceptable but girls in their underwear... OK you got me...
I'll never understand this rule. Either the host itself doesn't allow "adult" content, or the admin is just insecure. Whatever.

Last edited by Joom,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'll never understand this rule. Either the host itself doesn't allow "adult" content, or the admin is just insecure. Whatever.
@erman1337 (Administrator gives 3DSthem) is not 18 years old for this reason to avoid future problems he decided to remove this content from the site. Depending on the country in which the site is hosted there are various bureaucratic terms. If it breaches any rule proposed by the server the site may be deleted without notice.

Reactions: Xiphiidae
D

Deleted User

It's really nothing much to worry about. Admins are just doing their jobs preventing the site become some site that have 18+ themes. Also it's according to the German and Belgian law so its not like they can do it. I'll just keep my themes clean next time and keep the ones admins won't accept to myself. Maybe the summer times, it'll just be crazy with bikini themes being more accepted.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna even bother trying to upload these on the website as I know the admins will just deny them. I understand they don't want adult content on their site but c'mon! They're covered at least. I saw Red from Pokemon just shirtless showing abs and thats acceptable but girls in their underwear... OK you got me...

Princess Peach
https://mega.nz/#!upgyhIzJ!c9S7wyzGSFncTt7uVdRKP79WDNoqvr9Lv1YOv0asE2s

Mei
https://mega.nz/#!qtpwSJqb!WnDh4wObI3h7_hB5NTVbVyiAqrgOmsqqBkzoJF1e2oI

View attachment 78277 View attachment 78278
Probably into guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!