Reactions: AliTheAce

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Theme requested by: @AliTheAce

I actually really enjoyed making this, as this game is pretty cool, glad someone requested it xD I made a perfect loop with the song you wanted, so you won't even notice when it starts again. :D I also added the FF7 logo on the folders, which also looks pretty cool.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core:

b0cbc155a42289a4dd547eca33408328.jpg

BGM: "Dreams and Pride"

Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!RJEHGSTB!sWoSOywXtdaafbvBlsGRvTLkID0nnRYgm10N5TKIGlY

I hope you'll like it :)

By the way, all of my themes will be uploaded to 3DSThemes once I get my internet back. I'm currently using my neighbor's wi-fi, and for some reason, my phone won't let me upload to 3DSThemes. So yeah, as soon as I get access to internet on my computer, all of my themes will be available there ^^

Last edited by Lycan911,

Lital

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I actually really enjoyed making this, as this game is pretty cool, glad someone requested it xD I made a perfect loop with the song you wanted, so you won't even notice when it starts again. :D I also added the FF7 logo on the folders, which also looks pretty cool.

Download link:

By the way, all of my themes will be uploaded to 3DSThemes once I get my internet back. I'm currently using my neighbor's wi-fi, and for some reason, my phone won't let me upload to 3DSThemes. So yeah, as soon as I get access to internet on my computer, all of my themes will be available there ^^
If your PC has a wifi card you could tether the internet from your phone to it.

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Download link:

It's amazing! Thanks a lot! :D
Does it include the final fantasy cursor sounds? The "poink" sounding ones?

Reactions: Lycan911

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're welcome! :)

I didn't add any sound effects, but I could if you'd like :D
Just send me the sounds you'd like, and where I should assign them (cursor movement, open/close app etc.)
Thanks for being such a helpful person! :D

I'll be sure to send them to you in a PM.

PS: If it's too much work, let me know. I don't want to tire you out ;)

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for being such a helpful person! :D

I'll be sure to send them to you in a PM.

PS: If it's too much work, let me know. I don't want to tire you out ;)
Feel free to PM me the files :D
I got the hang of adding sound effects, so it should be fairly easy.
I'll make sure to do it first thing in the morning, because I don't have access to my computer at the moment :)

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Feel free to PM me the files :D
I got the hang of adding sound effects, so it should be fairly easy.
I'll make sure to do it first thing in the morning, because I don't have access to my computer at the moment :)
No worries!
You can do it whenever you feel like it :)

Also, is it possible to change the bottom screen image? I'll send another image if you can change it :)

hotdogturtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it alright if I ask for help in here? The tutorial forum gets almost no traffic compared to this one...

I'm trying to add custom sound effects to a theme but they're not playing, I just get the normal 3DS sounds. I'm following the guide and everything appears to be right in YATA+. Is there a certain format that you have to save wavs before converting them to cwav? I can't figure out why these particular sounds aren't working.

Nathysis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it alright if I ask for help in here? The tutorial forum gets almost no traffic compared to this one...

I'm trying to add custom sound effects to a theme but they're not playing, I just get the normal 3DS sounds. I'm following the guide and everything appears to be right in YATA+. Is there a certain format that you have to save wavs before converting them to cwav? I can't figure out why these particular sounds aren't working.

The SFX is activated in the theme settings ? If yes i don't know, maybe the weight of ur files ? Or maybe the wav format ? I use the 16bits and have no problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway