Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i have a question, could anybody tell me how to perma overwrite one of my themes? i tried to earlier but it wont let me overwrite those themes BGM nor will it save that theme over another, they just keep reverting to the main premium theme when i click them.

also for some reason when i try to apply something to a premium theme my 3ds freezes completely could i please get some help here?

Last edited by Rosenakahara,

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to convert .wav to .cwav without Nintendo's SDK tools? I tried googling it, but all I find are some Chinese websites that require me to register in order to download the tools.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Okay, converted my sounds, but now when I select them and click on import, Yata+ just stops responding. Is there something I'm supposed to do before importing the sounds?
That's kinda strange. Assuming you're using this "Create chunk" thing, are you sure it just stops and doesn't create additional small window (like "Complete")? If you are, check if you're using latest version and if you are, please send me files just to check

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's kinda strange. Assuming you're using this "Create chunk" thing, are you sure it just stops and doesn't create additional small window (like "Complete")? If you are, check if you're using latest version and if you are, please send me files just to check
Okay, got it to work by right clicking the Import button and saving the chunk separately, then imported it through the Import Chunk option :)

Fricc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
10wi9w0.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
http://3dsthemes.com/search/Sort:User Fricc

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally learned how to add sfx and edit folders. The sfx is nothing special, it's a bit crackly, but Audacity couldn't help me :(
The folder, on the other side, looks pretty darn cool :D
I hope you guys like it ^_^
By the way, please let me know if I'm doing something wrong with the sounds, and is there a way to make them sound clearer.

Food Wars (Shokugeki no Soma):

9941f9de812a9226023441f2063de7a7.jpg

BGM: "Rising Rainbow" by Misokkasu
Launch sound: Owagari yo! (Dig in!)
Close sound: Osamatsu! (Glad you liked it!)

Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!QEVBUbBA!uVgoewVP-vr7BvNOP7zg4q5Q2y8o2OOnJUeIrU5qhUU

FernandoJAM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I just finished my first Theme and i really put a lot of work into it.... costume folder, borders, made in photosshop, matching colors, all based on hyrule warriors menu aesthetic and fairy fountain , even made a music loop of fairy fountain... but i can't get a good bcstm file... when i use the converters it always ends with a loud wind like sound on the beginning an remains silent.... if someone can pleas convert it and send it back to me i have the wav with loop here..... thank u
WAV File:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zzb2oi90dtbbni7/Fairy_Fountain_Loop.wav
Photo on 8-22-15 at 6.23 PM #2.jpg Photo on 8-22-15 at 6.23 PM.jpg

Lital

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I just finished my first Theme and i really put a lot of work into it.... costume folder, borders, made in photosshop, matching colors, all based on hyrule warriors menu aesthetic and fairy fountain , even made a music loop of fairy fountain... but i can't get a good bcstm file... when i use the converters it always ends with a loud wind like sound on the beginning an remains silent.... if someone can pleas convert it and send it back to me i have the wav with loop here..... thank u
WAV File:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zzb2oi90dtbbni7/Fairy_Fountain_Loop.wav
View attachment 23800 View attachment 23801
Here.

Your base wav was too high in quality, I switched it to 22050 Hz and now the file size is reasonable.

Also: You can press Y + Up, Down, or Right to take a screenshot on your 3DS home menu.

Reactions: FernandoJAM
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
View attachment 23827
I'm having some trouble with the animated screens (or at least the bottom screen, I haven't tried the other one yet). I have three different sprites that I want to be animated when I scroll the touch screen, and it does, but the sprite doesn't stay in the same place. I made sure that when I made the three individual images, the sprites were in exactly the same place and I made sure that the images didn't overlap when combining them. The fist sprite is where its sopposed to be, the second sprite is further to the right and gets cut off a little, the third one moves so far to the right that it can be easily seen on the other side of the screen (pic)
Is this a feature (I think the scrolling style is called flipnote or something so I guess that would make sense), or did I do something wrong when making the image? Where do I place them relative to each other to make it look like they stay in the same place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo