Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep on finishing themes not liking them and shelving them... Maybe I should take a break from doing this. I've got like 9 unfinished themes...

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interested in making my own custom themes, I've got this so far the only thing I'm stuck on is making custom folders, how would one go about doing that?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 224

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep on finishing themes not liking them and shelving them... Maybe I should take a break from doing this. I've got like 9 unfinished themes...

Haha, I can relate to this. It's fun making themes, so I find myself making a few when I'm in the mood. I often juggle them around, so I've quite a few unfinished themes myself. In my case, I jump from one "good" idea to the next until I've a plethora of working folders and files. I'll never finish another theme at this rate. :P

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Last edited by Feroz El Mejor,

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could someone please make a ninjhax theme with the ninjhax logo on upper screen and completely black bottom screen ? if you need / want to add background it's up to you as long as it goes well with the theme , thanks (i'll leave the top screen image just in case)
ninjhax3.png

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please make a ninjhax theme with the ninjhax logo on upper screen and completely black bottom screen ? if you need / want to add background it's up to you as long as it goes well with the theme , thanks (i'll leave the top screen image just in case)
ninjhax3.png

I think this goes pretty well with the theme, what do you think?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Could somebody recommend a host to host my themes on it? A nice one from where I can delete them if I don't want them to be online. Or should I use my own server? How safe is giving out my IP address?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol