Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could somebody recommend a host to host my themes on it? A nice one from where I can delete them if I don't want them to be online. Or should I use my own server? How safe is giving out my IP address?

Sure, this thread & Mega.co.nz :P
3dsthemes.com once those features are implemented.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry. Forums are hard to master! :D And what is your opinion on a self-hosted solution?

I started using Mega, was just tossing files on filedropper, but you cannot delete those if that's what you want to do down the road.

Here is my new theme, could soneone check it? It´s a God of War based one. Thanks. :)
https://mega.co.nz/#!9J0zALiZ!TvMZUj4R78x8N1xSa8DGaNtZHNJRaHOZ0Zwv55seggc

And could someone tell me, how to edit the drawable area of those pictures. (for the top screen)

Not sure if this is what you want, but... Drawable top screen: 412x240 & Background 512x256

BGM works just fine.

HNI_0045.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG

Reactions: Zephir1991

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I started using Mega, was just tossing files on filedropper, but you cannot delete those if that's what you want to do down the road.

Not sure if this is what you want, but... Drawable top screen: 412x240 & Background 512x256

BGM works just fine.

View attachment 22888 View attachment 22889

Thank you very much glad you helped me out, still need to wait for Ironhax to do the testing myself <3.

Last edited by Zephir1991,

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Zephir1991

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm open for Theme requests if anybody has one.
Do you think you could make a homebrew launcher theme based on Smea's HBMenu? Would it be possible to make the BGM silent, too? There was one earlier in this thread, like the first couple pages, but it had Smea (Calvin, you know lol), and the link was dead.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Would somebody do a color collab with me? I did my themes, but if I would choose the colors, they would be 255 or nothing. And that wouldn't look cool, probably. So I'm looking for people with a talent for palette to choose the colors for my themes. BTW, they will be Fire Emblem-based, mostly. Anyone?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could make a homebrew launcher theme based on Smea's HBMenu? Would it be possible to make the BGM silent, too? There was one earlier in this thread, like the first couple pages, but it had Smea (Calvin, you know lol), and the link was dead.

Can somebody make a Mob of the Dead theme using this as the music:

If you post the Top - Bottom & Folder pictures you'd like, someone will get it done for you *I can do it later today if no one else*
No BGM is not a problem, it's just turning off 1 setting. :P
Also if you want a specific outline / color for large / small icons it'd help to be specific. Or you're likely to get the default white / 4 corner dots. :P

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's another Chrono Trigger theme! There's never enough Chrono Trigger! I plan on making a few more :)

I decided to go with the User Interface I had already created, because it fit so well! The theme has the infamous lavos' screech as sound effect when you open the 3DS :D

Preview.png

Background music: Chrono Trigger - World Revolution [sschafi1 remaster] (perfect loop)

Sound Effects:
Move Cursor: Chrono Trigger - Move Cursor
Launch Application: Chrono Trigger - Lightning Magic
Open3DS: Chrono Trigger - Lavos' screech
Close Application: Chrono Trigger - (name not found)
Create/Delete Folder: Chrono Trigger (name not found)

Download it from www.3dsthemes.com!

LordTalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a theme set up and the top and bottom pictures are working fine, but the folders will not change color and neither will the icon backgrounds. I edited the folder icons in photoshop and put a symbol on them also changed their color, the symbol stayed but the color did not seem to change. Any help would be appreciated.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Got a theme set up and the top and bottom pictures are working fine, but the folders will not change color and neither will the icon backgrounds. I edited the folder icons in photoshop and put a symbol on them also changed their color, the symbol stayed but the color did not seem to change. Any help would be appreciated.
I had that problem using Yata + 1.0. Try using 1.2 the problem is fixed there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ik