Nabusco

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Ok guys, I'm a total strange to this but im trying to figure out 2 things

-Is it possible to inject the themes with the spider exploit
I have been reading that is necessary to have ninjhax for it to run

-For the theme to stay active, is mandatory to have it as a DLC theme or not anymore

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
-Not as such, for now, you need ninjhax.
-Not anymore, even if you have bought no themes, you can still enable your custom theme.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
I stumbled across a website called looperman.com that has royalty free music loops, I recommend using it for themes.
I used the first one in the Ambient category for my theme (titled 'Alone pad'). It reminded me of space so I Google image searched "space wallpaper" and chose two of the first pictures I saw.
It turned out pretty decent.
81864.jpg

https://anonfiles.com/file/9a6882329cfa8ac4ca8d9ee1c37bc932
(the site renamed the file. I called it Space Man 3DS Theme, it downloads as "1425984030732.zip".)

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• prev.gif
    prev.gif
    248.1 KB · Views: 307

saunderez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been a bit obsessed with Phoenix Wright lately so threw together a quick theme. Didn't really know what to use so went with modified Dual Destinies cover art for the top screen and anime style Phoenix Objection on the bottom.

This is V1.1 of the skin, the colour scheme has been altered again and folder borders have been added.

OrDAdja.jpg

No background music because I'm not a big fan of it and usually strip it from my themes. If anyone wants to add background music and republish the theme be my guest.

Link - MEGA

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Anyone has a sysNand theme?
I saw one very "distinct" with blue sysnand writing all over it

I remember it aswell, but can't seem to find it either :/

Can anyone upload the three new pokemon themes ?

You mean the official ones ? Nope, Nintendo propriety, sorry :(
(the pokémon hanafuda theme looks awesome though)

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I remember it aswell, but can't seem to find it either :/

You mean the official ones ? Nope, Nintendo propriety, sorry :(
(the pokémon hanafuda theme looks awesome though)

You know. Every theme in this thread is modified from nintendo's official themes. To say that one that has been tweeked with can be uploaded but one that hasn't can't, is stupid. If you guys want to start this antipiracy shit here, then take them all down. They're no different then software made with official SDK, or modifing roms and uploading those. I'm tired of hearing this shit.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know. Every theme in this thread is modified from nintendo's official themes. To say that one that has been tweeked with can be uploaded but one that hasn't can't, is stupid. If you guys want to start this antipiracy shit here, then take them all down. They're no different then software made with official SDK, or modifing roms and uploading those. I'm tired of hearing this shit.

I think the main issue here is that those pokemon themes are paid themes, so we can't really distribute them here.

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Sorry guys I'm about to ask a complete noob question but is it possible to install one of these custom themes via Gateway on New3DSXL US 9.5 emunand or is it strictly cubic ninja for now?

2. If it can be run on Gateway how can I go about installing it? And this may be a odd request bUT can someone pleeeease make a simple yet awesome and sexy nicki minaj theme? I would love you:P:P of course if I can't install it on gateway then my request isn't valid.

saunderez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Sorry guys I'm about to ask a complete noob question but is it possible to install one of these custom themes via Gateway on New3DSXL US 9.5 emunand or is it strictly cubic ninja for now?

2. If it can be run on Gateway how can I go about installing it? And this may be a odd request bUT can someone pleeeease make a simple yet awesome and sexy nicki minaj theme? I would love you:P:P of course if I can't install it on gateway then my request isn't valid.

1. Yep works with Gateway
2. Install CHMM cia. Copy themes into themes folder on 3DS SD card. Choose via CHMM and either reboot or enter/exit Friends application to apply theme.

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Yep works with Gateway
2. Install CHMM cia. Copy themes into themes folder on 3DS SD card. Choose via CHMM and either reboot or enter/exit Friends application to apply theme.

or just press power button, and in the power menu choose to return to home menu.

Thanks guys it works beautifully!!! :)) Hell yeah.
Now if anyone is bored and willing to make me a Nicki Minaj theme i would love you!! I also am looking for a anime Akame Ga Kill theme :O

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!