Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
isn't there a filesize limit?
some files don't import

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i don't see an option to convert wave files
The third tab menu. If directing the picture in my case is in the experimental tab.

01.png

Note the picture above I went pro Usagi fix an error by clicking on the tab that said will open a menu that allows you to inject the wav files it will convert to bcwav to be injected.

Yes has limits. The option to add sfx files have a statistical bar that no longer green states that the maximum size supported.
You can not exceed the maximum limit of SFX effects otherwise the body file will be damaged when carrying out the compilation of the data.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
It's been 3000 years4 months... but I'm back! With...one theme.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, and what better way to start than with a cute 3DS theme with a catchy Aqours song?

Love Live! Sunshine!! - Kimeta yo Hand in Hand
Kimeta%20yo%20Hand%20in%20Hand.png

That I managed to finish this theme at all kind of feels like a miracle...
I've been fighting off a serious tidal wave of depression and trying to get my creative juices flowing again.
Hopefully I can put together some more cute Love Live! themes for everyone to enjoy!
I'm planning to do START:‌DASH!!, Korekara no Someday and WONDER ZONE on the μ's side, Koi ni Naritai AQUARIUM and Aozora Jumping Heart on the Aqours front, and possibly Shocking Party too, if I can find a decent quality version of A-RISE's logo somewhere.
Anyway... As usual, my themes are available on my website, or on 3DSThem.es.
That's all for today, folks! 1, 2, Sunshine~

Last edited by plushifoxed,

khangress

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2 questions

1) I've been using YATA for a while now, but should I change to Usagi?

2) Is it possible to modify an official theme? Not for distribution purposes, I just want to change the SFX

EDIT: Can I also make music loop from the middle, rather than from the starting?

Last edited by khangress,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍