Hacking CUSTOM - Singstar (Any Version) & Disney Sing It (Any Version)

Ratmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know the instructions say it can be used but is there a tutorial to make custom discs from ultrastar songs? If someone has information on this it would be much appreciated.

jeremy24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get the melody cache passwords from Singstar games? extract_singstar is asking me for 4 passwords when I try to open the Singstar directory.

Ratmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just leave them blank. I believe its asking not for a password to extract but letting you password protect the extracted files. I left them blank and it worked fine.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work for Sing It - Pop Hits? Its user interface is VERY nice and would prefer to use that for customs if its possible. Also, has a full guide in proper english been written yet? I try to follow the guide but its very tough to do with everything doubled and so close together.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would love some kind of tool for this, that tutorial is way to big
tongue.gif

And I just downloaded 18gig of Ultrastar songs from usenet, and I guess they will work..

Köttel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
quepaso said:
Will this work for Sing It - Pop Hits? Its user interface is VERY nice and would prefer to use that for customs if its possible. Also, has a full guide in proper english been written yet? I try to follow the guide but its very tough to do with everything doubled and so close together.

i tried it...but the "creacontent.exe" (which is necessary to modify the tracklist) can't handle the tracklist-file from the ne pop hits ("Error: Access Violation")
wink2.gif

has anyone an idea how to fix this/make it work?

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see a load of these have been dumped to a well known downloading website which I will not say so I wont be banned! Shame Im away for the weekend so wont get a chance to get them yet
frown.gif

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right I just tried out Sing Star Disney (Because it was only a gig to get not that I really wanted it ha) and it works absolutely fine! Only problem is the songs are the German versions and are therefore all gay ha! But in the description it did have the German song name titles so maybe I should of taken notice... Im guessing the other ones like Take That and Rock Ballads wont be in anything other than English? But will find out later!!!!

PS2STAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeremy24 said:
Does anyone know how to get the melody cache passwords from Singstar games? extract_singstar is asking me for 4 passwords when I try to open the Singstar directory.

QUOTE(Ratmonkey @ Oct 24 2009, 08:43 AM) Just leave them blank. I believe its asking not for a password to extract but letting you password protect the extracted files. I left them blank and it worked fine.

Any news about these Passwords? Seems all new Singstar PS2 are password protected. Blank Passwords doesnt work anymore
frown.gif
(

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I ask what the potential for this is ? Will it only port PS2 games or in the future will you able able to make your own games from previously unused songs ?

fergambo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If the question is if there're another songs no released in all Singstar's, yes, I download from ultrastar-es.org.
Ultrastar is the format of Singstar songs and used in this PC app. In the web any song is a compressed file including no-sound video, mp3 music and ultratar lyrics.

If the question is if anybody can prepare these songs, lyrics is only a text file but very hard to do, any syllable needs a tempo ( duration) letters and sound. Fortunately there're a lot of this job already done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...