Superbeat XONiC Extended v0.7
You will need an hacked 3.60/3.65/3.68 Vita with (Enso) Henkaku and the rePatch plugin in order to use this mod (rePatch ISN'T compatible with 3.69/70/71/72/73 Trinity, please downgrade your Vita with Modoru).
rePatch download and instructions installation can be found here: https://github.com/dots-tb/rePatch-reDux0/releases/tag/3.0
Either Cart or digital game can be used. You will need to have the official patch of the game to make the DLC engine working.
This mod can be installed alongside all the previous official DLCs.
Like all the DLCs from this game, this won't have any effect on your online leaderboard score.
If you have the plugin ioPlus installed, make it sure you have the 0.1 version installed (not the version used in AutoPlugin).
This is the 4th version of the project, it features 10 new custom exclusive songs and all the 20 PS4 official DLC songs not released on PSVita.
- Marigold (new)
- Magnolia (new)
- Myosotis (new)
- Pulses (new)
- VIP KID (new)
- Take the World Tonight (new)
- Brain Power (new)
- ANiMA (new)
- Camelia ~ Extended (new)
- Red Swan (new)
- Expressive Air 06 (PS4)
- Vertical Horizon (PS4)
- Afternoon Of Summer (PS4)
- Americana Exotica (PS4)
- BlueScreen (PS4)
- Debonair Heavy Industry (PS4)
- Donut Island (PS4)
- Go Back (PS4)
- Indigo Wind (PS4)
- iNSANiTY (PS4)
- Missing Parts (PS4)
- Neko-kun (PS4)
- Oh-Wei-Oh (PS4)
- PLUS (PS4)
- Select.Start (PS4)
- Skyline (PS4)
- STUTTA 2.0 (PS4)
- Talk 2 U (PS4)
- Zombie Chase (PS4)
- ZZuck ZZuck GRoove (PS4)
HOW TO USE
Download here Superbeat XONiC Extended
- Place the folders "readdcont" and "repatch" on the root of your memory card.
- Into "readdcont" and "repatch" folders, RENAME the folder called "RENAME_WITH_YOUR_TITLEID" by the titleid of your game.
- The titleid vary depending which region of the game you have so check it and modify in consequence:
- EU: PCSB00891
- US: PCSE00717
- JP: PCSG00645
- KR: PCSH00167
- CH: PCSH00264
- Rename the pic0.png into your "ur0:appmeta/<TITLEID>/pic0.png" (Beware it's ur0 not ux0) folder into "pic0.pngbackup" to do a backup incase.
- Put the "pic0.png" from XONiC Extended on "ur0:appmeta/<TITLEID>/" (Beware it's ur0 not ux0)
- IF YOU HAVE OFFICIAL DLC (if you have no official DLC, just skip this part):
- If you original DLC from Playstation Store, you don't need repatchAIDS anymore to make them work together. Make sure to use the new version of repatch plugin (3.0).
- If you have original DLC extracted with Maidumptool, you can just copy the folders named "SUPERBEAT00DLCXX" (XX number from 01 to 06 depending what you have) on the "ux0:readdcont/<TITLEID>" folder
Developped by Nkekev. Follow my twitter to get notified about the project: https://twitter.com/nkekev
- The title screen and some backgrounds has better quality coming from the PS4 version.
- The final project will feature 21 new custom songs + the 20 exclusive PS4 dlcs.
- The glitchy notes on the official versions of Afternoon of Summer 6Trax FX and Donut Island 6Trax FX have been fixed.
- Loading times have been improved since the version 0.7 so we recommend you to replace all the files when updating your version of the mod.
Special thanks to @dots_tb I worked with for months to make decrypted DLC working, this project would have never been a thing without his vitadev skills.
Thanks to @Playiku for graphical stuff.
Thanks to the Kancolle Kai discord server for psychological support.
Marigold, Magnolia, Myosotis and Pulses artwork from the videogame Deemo
VIP KID artwork by funky-tofu
ANiMA artwork by Yeoniest
Brain Power artwork from the videogame Cytus
Camelia artwork from the official illustrated cards of Millennium Mother Limited Edition Album
IMPORTANT: If you like the songs provided in this custom DLC, please consider buying the songs online to support the original artists, they need support and be paid for their (commercial) work.
For the final release please buy the PS4 or Switch DLCs to support PMStudios USA, they are indies and really need your support. Thank you.
Last edited by Nkekev,