Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
rrB044l.png
A DLC mod for the game Superbeat Xonic on the PlayStation Vita

Superbeat XONiC Extended v0.7

You will need an hacked 3.60/3.65/3.68 Vita with (Enso) Henkaku and the rePatch plugin in order to use this mod (rePatch ISN'T compatible with 3.69/70/71/72/73 Trinity, please downgrade your Vita with Modoru).
rePatch download and instructions installation can be found here: https://github.com/dots-tb/rePatch-reDux0/releases/tag/3.0
Either Cart or digital game can be used. You will need to have the official patch of the game to make the DLC engine working.
This mod can be installed alongside all the previous official DLCs.
Like all the DLCs from this game, this won't have any effect on your online leaderboard score.
If you have the plugin ioPlus installed, make it sure you have the 0.1 version installed (not the version used in AutoPlugin).

This is the 4th version of the project, it features 10 new custom exclusive songs and all the 20 PS4 official DLC songs not released on PSVita.

Trailer

SONGLIST

• Marigold (new)
  • Magnolia (new)
  • Myosotis (new)
  • Pulses (new)
  • VIP KID (new)
  • Take the World Tonight (new)
  • Brain Power (new)
  • ANiMA (new)
  • Camelia ~ Extended (new)
  • Red Swan (new)
  • Expressive Air 06 (PS4)
  • Vertical Horizon (PS4)
  • Afternoon Of Summer (PS4)
  • Americana Exotica (PS4)
  • BlueScreen (PS4)
  • Debonair Heavy Industry (PS4)
  • Donut Island (PS4)
  • Go Back (PS4)
  • Indigo Wind (PS4)
  • iNSANiTY (PS4)
  • Missing Parts (PS4)
  • Neko-kun (PS4)
  • Oh-Wei-Oh (PS4)
  • PLUS (PS4)
  • Select.Start (PS4)
  • Skyline (PS4)
  • STUTTA 2.0 (PS4)
  • Talk 2 U (PS4)
  • Zombie Chase (PS4)
  • ZZuck ZZuck GRoove (PS4)

HOW TO USE

Download here Superbeat XONiC Extended

1. Place the folders "readdcont" and "repatch" on the root of your memory card.
  2. Into "readdcont" and "repatch" folders, RENAME the folder called "RENAME_WITH_YOUR_TITLEID" by the titleid of your game.
  3. The titleid vary depending which region of the game you have so check it and modify in consequence:
    • EU: PCSB00891
    • US: PCSE00717
    • JP: PCSG00645
    • KR: PCSH00167
    • CH: PCSH00264
  4. Rename the pic0.png into your "ur0:appmeta/<TITLEID>/pic0.png" (Beware it's ur0 not ux0) folder into "pic0.pngbackup" to do a backup incase.
  5. Put the "pic0.png" from XONiC Extended on "ur0:appmeta/<TITLEID>/" (Beware it's ur0 not ux0)
  6. IF YOU HAVE OFFICIAL DLC (if you have no official DLC, just skip this part):
    • If you original DLC from Playstation Store, you don't need repatchAIDS anymore to make them work together. Make sure to use the new version of repatch plugin (3.0).
    • If you have original DLC extracted with Maidumptool, you can just copy the folders named "SUPERBEAT00DLCXX" (XX number from 01 to 06 depending what you have) on the "ux0:readdcont/<TITLEID>" folder
We recommend you to use an overclocking plugin (like https://github.com/teakhanirons/lolita500 on PSTV or https://github.com/Electry/PSVshell for Vita 1000 and 2000) if possible for optimal experience since we encountered minor desyncs between background video and the song on very few tracks. It's recommended but not necessary if it doesn't bother you.

Developped by Nkekev. Follow my twitter to get notified about the project: https://twitter.com/nkekev

MISC INFORMATIONS

• The title screen and some backgrounds has better quality coming from the PS4 version.
  • The final project will feature 21 new custom songs + the 20 exclusive PS4 dlcs.
  • The glitchy notes on the official versions of Afternoon of Summer 6Trax FX and Donut Island 6Trax FX have been fixed.
  • Loading times have been improved since the version 0.7 so we recommend you to replace all the files when updating your version of the mod.

SCREENSHOTS

V9PfzO9.jpg

yZ0RvwK.jpg

sNtR8HK.jpg

2KPAEdM.jpg

pwLhO4v.jpg

gCDkjgf.jpg

pVXWDwo.jpg

cgraVKn.jpg

og3VKLy.jpg

CREDITS

Special thanks to @dots_tb I worked with for months to make decrypted DLC working, this project would have never been a thing without his vitadev skills.
Thanks to @Playiku for graphical stuff.
Thanks to the Kancolle Kai discord server for psychological support.

Marigold, Magnolia, Myosotis and Pulses artwork from the videogame Deemo
VIP KID artwork by funky-tofu
ANiMA artwork by Yeoniest
Brain Power artwork from the videogame Cytus
Camelia artwork from the official illustrated cards of Millennium Mother Limited Edition Album

IMPORTANT: If you like the songs provided in this custom DLC, please consider buying the songs online to support the original artists, they need support and be paid for their (commercial) work.
For the final release please buy the PS4 or Switch DLCs to support PMStudios USA, they are indies and really need your support. Thank you.

Last edited by Nkekev,

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a great game. Definitely gonna try this out. I also bought this game on the Switch, but ended up hating the asymmetrical layout.

Yeah totally agree. The Switch version and XBox One version are inferior due to the asymetrical pad, I'm one (maybe surely still 1st) of the top best European players and just can't play at all with that layout. Or you should buy an adapter to play with a symetric pad like I do with the Magic NS Adapter to play with DS4.

Reactions: invaderyoyo

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

Sorry for double post but I come to know if there is any feedback about the demo, I kinda lack of them.
Thank you.

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you are using repatchAIDS, it means you have also official DLC right ?
So only your official DLCs show up right ?

Edit: Update your Vitashell and try to run again repatchAIDS

Last edited by Nkekev,

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Instructions updated + new changeinfo file for the new version of repatch.
You don't need repatchAIDS anymore if you have official DLC, just update to the new version linked in first post.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I know it's been a while, but I finally got around to updating repatch and playing through the songs. Not sure what kind of feedback you want, but everything seemed to work fine. My favorite song from the five was VIP KID.

Is the mod gonna be released here on gbatemp? This site mostly focuses on Nintendo stuff, which I've recently been losing interest in, so I don't come on as often.

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Thanks for the feedback. The full release will be posted on my gitlab but i will also post here. And also on a "certain reddit"

Last edited by Nkekev,

setsunafseiei885

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, any update for this mod? I really looking forward for this mod, you did amazing job, and superbeat xonic is my fav rhythm game and the best one for vita, until now I still play the game, please update this mod

Reactions: Nkekev

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, any update for this mod? I really looking forward for this mod, you did amazing job, and superbeat xonic is my fav rhythm game and the best one for vita, until now I still play the game, please update this mod

That's done! First post updated for the release of 0.7 version!
From the last update, it adds 5 new custom songs and the other 15 PS4 DLC remaining for a total of 10 custom song and all the 20 PS4 DLCs.
It makes the PlayStation Vita version the most complete version of the game!
Loading times have been improved so replace all the files while updating from a previous version.
The official PS4 DLCs of Afternoon of Summer 6Trax FX and Donut Island 6Trax FX had few glitchy notes impossible to tap, meaning you could never perfect play these songs. Superbeat XONiC Extended have now these songs fixed!

I hope you enjoy the game.

Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

DarkLonewolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The DLC Works Well,but i found a bug were you complete the Arcade(4Trax,6Trax and 6TraxFX)the game crashes.
The game crashes every time i complete the Arcade version.
That's the only bug that i found
I am Using the 0.7 version

Last edited by DarkLonewolf,

Nkekev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The DLC Works Well,but i found a bug were you complete the Arcade(4Trax,6Trax and 6TraxFX)the game crashes.
The game crashes every time i complete the Arcade version.
That's the only bug that i found
I am Using the 0.7 version

Hello. Sorry for the late answer.
I suppose you are talking about the "Stage menu" on the other modes than Free Style where you play 3 songs in a row, right ?
This is not normal and unrelated to the SBXE, it doesn't modify anything in relation (direct or indirect) to this gamemode, the DLC songs are not even playable on these gamemodes. I think your game in somehow corrupted. Please make a backup of your savedata (savemgr homebrew is quite useful and simple of use) and reinstall or redownload your game and the official update.
Even being sure of that, I just tested to make sure and notice no problem on my side.
Thanks for your support, let me know if you fixed it or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1