Hacking Custom Bubble Folder Images

rebecca14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to create my own bubbles for my psx and psp games i have installed but is there a way to change the folders i have to an image so it looks just like a game rather than showing the small icons that are in the folder?

Thanks everybody

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to create my own bubbles for my psx and psp games i have installed but is there a way to change the folders i have to an image so it looks just like a game rather than showing the small icons that are in the folder?

Thanks everybody
Yes, in the same app you can choose inject images just transfer over your selected images in the proper names and formats

Here this is taken directly from the abm github

Insert Images
This option allows you to Insert your desired images to the selected bubble, this will improve the looks of your bubbles in Livearea.
To use this feature you have to follow the instructions below:
1.Download or create the images to insert, those images to use have to be renamed and resized to:

icon0.png 128x128
startup.png 280x158 (max)
pic0.png 960x544
bg0.png 840x500

2.Create a new folder, rename to anything you want, recommended to use your game name, inside this folder place the images created in step 1.

3.Copy/paste your newly created folder with the images inside to the path ux0:ABM/

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but no.
It s a texture and it is automatically generated by the system when add/delete items so it would be useless to change that.

Anyway i don t know how generate a folder texture

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y