Hacking Custom Backgrounds for USB Loaders

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i cant get wiishizza version to work is there a special forwarder wad you need? cos the one i'm using i go to load it says WHAT? in the top left corner (yes it does) and than drops back to hbc?!! i have boot.dol in \apps\usbloaderMod\ and bg.png in \apps\usbloaderMod\images

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bladexdsl said:
i cant get wiishizza version to work is there a special forwarder wad you need? cos the one i'm using i go to load it says WHAT? in the top left corner (yes it does) and than drops back to hbc?!! i have boot.dol in \apps\usbloaderMod\ and bg.png in \apps\usbloaderMod\images

try this forwarder,it works for me:working HDD forwarder

just make sure you have named the folder like this:

\apps\usbloader

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
JussiPik said:
Bladexdsl said:

\apps\usbloader

didn't work either now the background or the cover images dont show up just a big black screen with the game list renamed folder to \apps\usbloader bg.png is in \apps\usbloader\images

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bladexdsl said:
JussiPik said:
Bladexdsl said:

\apps\usbloader

didn't work either now the background or the cover images dont show up just a big black screen with the game list

oh put the imagesto:

SDRoot:\images

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok that worked but what the hell why did they make it so you have to move the images folder that don't make no sense! and this versions says it has LoPsT Mod (HDDTimeout) what's that do.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone in another thread asked me to post these, but I thought they would help this thread too! Here are the "dummy" background templates, for the three most highly used USB Loaders. (NOTE: These were designed for an NTSC console; PAL consoles may align the images differently!)

usbloaderusptactical.png

usbloadernixx.png

usbloaderwiishizzza.png

usbloaderwaninkokov12.png

yay.gif
I hope these help!
yay.gif

TiMeBoMb

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bladexdsl said:
ok that worked but what the hell why did they make it so you have to move the images folder that don't make no sense! and this versions says it has LoPsT Mod (HDDTimeout) what's that do.

are you using wiishizzas mod? or neozins mod v4?:

USB Loader v4

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I'll bite
smile.gif

Like every other thread on here ... What EXACTLY is this one about ? I see (again) lots of beggers, pleaders, and wannabee's .... a few GOOD coders ...

But, I see no direction here at all ...

Just trying to figure out what the latest here is. I'm marginally interested in a loader that look "Applish" , over and above the "iTunes Looking" one I have already built.

Cheers,
K

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
Ok, I'll bite
smile.gif

Like every other thread on here ... What EXACTLY is this one about ? I see (again) lots of beggers, pleaders, and wannabee's .... a few GOOD coders ...

But, I see no direction here at all ...

Just trying to figure out what the latest here is. I'm marginally interested in a loader that look "Applish" , over and above the "iTunes Looking" one I have already built.

Cheers,
K
Hey, Kosaic... This thread is supposed to be for "Custom Background" creation, for the various loaders that are out...NOT for loader creation.

If you would like me to create you a custom background that's "Applish", please give me an idea what you're looking for. I can do just about anything!
yay.gif

TiMeBoMb =)

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, Thanks ... I already have a working version (I built) of something "Applish" ... just curious of what comes out of here .... Maybe we can fuse them and have something good.

I'll await entires.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
Ok, Thanks ... I already have a working version (I built) of something "Applish" ... just curious of what comes out of here .... Maybe we can fuse them and have something good.

I'll await entires.
What loader are you using? nIxx? usptactical? WiiShizzza?

yay.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
bula said:
Can someone help me to get this background changed for bellow options. Thank you.
http://sharebee.com/766f16f0

button 1 video mode
button 2 ocarina
button A launch
button B language

Here you go, bula!
yay.gif

82617713.png

In case someone is wondering, this is for WiiShizzza's loader.

TiMeBoMb
yay.gif

Thank you, sir. Just wondering, how do you attach images to your post?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong