Cursor shaky and wiimote can't be muted

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Xandan, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Xandan
    OP

Xandan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    Help please.
    My cursor is always shaky whenever i play games with usb loader gx( i have tried some version ) and i can't configure wiimote setting from home button( such as wiimote speaker volume, rumble, etc ).

Btw my wii is 3.1 U

Anyone will give me solution for this problem?

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You can't change the Wii remote properties from USB Loader GX's home menu. The bottom display is just for show.

Shaky cursor usually means your remote isn't picking up the sensor bar well. Try moving it around or adjusting the sensitivity in the system menu settings.

3. Xandan
    OP

Xandan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    Oh so i can't change the wiimote setting from usb loader gx's home menu, then is there any way to change the wiimote setting when i play games with usb loader gx? ( i already check usb loader gx's setting but i can't found any solution for this problem)

And about this shaky cursor isn't always appear for any games, such as dead space extraction and metroid trilogy doesn't seem to have shaky cursor.

Anyway i have tried to update the wii version to 4.1 U and the problem still not solved.

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    When a Wii game is running the home menu in the game should function normally. The home menu is actually a library that came with the Wii SDK that's linked to the game so homebrew can't legally use it.

Check around your gaming area and make sure there aren't any sources of bright infrared light like an open curtain near the TV, etc.

5. Xandan
    OP

Xandan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    well, just yesterday i play No More Heroes and surpsingly the wiimote setting on home menu is functioning correctly. But, it seems on the other games( such as metroid, at this game my wiimote making buzzing noise at low volume, so it's not annoying ), the wiimote still can't be configured.

About the infrared. yep, maybe there is some external problem because i played it in front of window. And, i yesterday tried to play DVD game( fps hunting game ) and the cursor not shaky.

Btw, i appreciate for your response...thank you:)