Hardware Cursed nunchuks

pleasehelpme2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A long time ago my first nunchuk stopped working for both my wii remotes so I think its the nunchuk thats the problem, so I use my other one and everything works great. Now my other nunchuk is failing too. But the thing is that when it fails it does the weirdest things. It drifts, makes the plus button act like its being pressed, goes in and out of connectivity between the wii remote. It even made the ir sensor stop working once or twice, and once it somehow moved it (the pointer) by its self! Should I get a new wii remote with a nunchuk or should I get 2 new nunchuks? Because I can't tell what to replace.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

A long time ago my first nunchuk stopped working for both my wii remotes so I think its the nunchuk thats the problem, so I use my other one and everything works great. Now my other nunchuk is failing too. But the thing is that when it fails it does the weirdest things. It drifts, makes the plus button act like its being pressed, goes in and out of connectivity between the wii remote. It even made the ir sensor stop working once or twice, and once it somehow moved it (the pointer) by its self! Should I get a new wii remote with a nunchuk or should I get 2 new nunchuks? Because I can't tell what to replace.

Maybe the Cable was "kinked" sometimes on some Places......
I have/had this Phenomenen many,many Times,as long as I wrapped the Cable around the Nunchuk for Storage.:sad:

Reactions: pleasehelpme2

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)

I had 1st one wrapped but the 2nd one I think was due to time and usage. Should I get new one? 3rd party or official?

Maybe you should also please check the Connector on the Wii Motion Controller too.
Can you maybe test a Motion Plus Add On or Classic Controller too ?

Personally I would suggest Nintendo only Nunchuks please.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o