Gaming Cubic Ninja worth how much?

solitaire4eva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I missed a similar thread but how much is a Cubic Ninja cartridge worth right now without the case/manual? Mines is lost and I am trying to replace it. The prices online is insane! I am seen a minimal $45!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its that expensive because people want it for homebrew. technically, prices should go down right now, since ironhax and browserhax and a bunch of other haxes are back for recent firmwares again. but don't expect it to go any deeper than 30 bucks or so.

D

Deleted User

Like I say, I bought mine from my second-hand store for £25. I was very lucky to find it, because it's not something you see on the shelf every month, let alone every day.

All I could suggest to you is to visit your local second-hand game stores and check back every week or so.

Also, as mentioned by Clydefrosch, other exploits such as Browserhax, themehax, and ironhax have been updated for the latest firmware, so you might not even need to get Cubic Ninja again.

Reactions: solitaire4eva
D

Deleted-236924

Yeah, if you download the old Ironfall while you still can (unless it's already been fixed by Nintendo), and as long as you carefully updated its payload every time you wanted to update your 3DS, you would never need CN.
CN is great for if you screw up, though, and didn't update Ironhax payload properly. With CN you never lose access.

As of right now though you'd be better off staying on max. 10.3 and downgrading once it becomes possible. Then you never have to worry about anything anymore. :P

Reactions: solitaire4eva

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gamestops around here haven't jacked up the price. Which is odd, I feel like they would have a global pricing network or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill