Hacking Cubic Ninja (US) Giveaway Results!!!

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aw, I didn't win... Welp time to make up a bogus excuse!
*clears throat*
OP totally rigged this. See how he doesn't show the 2 names he drew out of the container until a few seconds later? Yeah, he definitely swapped those two out with the two people who promised to clean his yard. Yep! Also note how he didn't waste our time by going through every single name in the container. That may very well be another reason: all the papers in the container had the same two peoples' names.
Jokes aside, thanks for doing this, it's great to have people like you having giveaways like this!

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw, I didn't win... Welp time to make up a bogus excuse!
*clears throat*
OP totally rigged this. See how he doesn't show the 2 names he drew out of the container until a few seconds later? Yeah, he definitely swapped those two out with the two people who promised to clean his yard. Yep! Also note how he didn't waste our time by going through every single name in the container. That may very well be another reason: all the papers in the container had the same two peoples' names.
Jokes aside, thanks for doing this, it's great to have people like you having giveaways like this!
Dude it took me 2 days to write all those names. I was going to give everyone a number but that would of taken even longer. Don't worry everyone cubic ninja isn't the only exploitable game ;)

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude it took me 2 days to write all those names. I was going to give everyone a number but that would of taken even longer. Don't worry everyone cubic ninja isn't the only exploitable game ;)
looool I was being completely sarcastic XD
I'm surprised you didn't use an online raffle program, though :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...