ctrulib develop help(svcDebugActiveProcess)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by zsword01, Dec 11, 2015.

1. zsword01
    OP

zsword01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Switzerland
    I`m using ctrulib to develop an application, try to read/write process memory data.
    I using svcDebugActiveProcess, but it return failed result, and it looks like the reason is i don`t set kernel to debug flag, but i don`t konw how to do it.
    please any one can tell u how to set kernel to debug flag?

2. Mrrraou

Mrrraou GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 17, 2015
    France
    You need to set it via kernel access, try using svcBackdoor.

3. zsword01
    OP

zsword01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Switzerland
    OKļ¼Œthanks, i will to try it:).
    It is in the [Result svcBackdoor(s32 (*callback)(void))] callback function, i can just run svcOpenProcess, svcDebugActiveProcess, and no need to set kernel debug flag?

Last edited by zsword01, Dec 11, 2015
  4. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Here attached is yurik's process dumper for 9.2. This version combines 3ds-process-dumper and libkhax as a single app which is a lot more convenient that bootstrap plus process-dumper seperately (and it needs ninjhax 1 lol). Some processes will crash but that's probably normal.

The binaries are in the output folder. (I think you can also use ntr cfw to dump processes if I'm not mistaken, might try that too)

Attached Files:

Last edited by zoogie, Dec 11, 2015
    Februarysn0w likes this.
  5. zsword01
    OP

zsword01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Switzerland
    It looks like libkhax is not support New3DS yet?I`m run it on rxTools EmuNand and it return 'Failhax'

Last edited by zsword01, Dec 11, 2015