ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Got a Exception Error (Arm11). It went to Flash, and pops up with the Error.
I disable the Arm11 Exception Handlers, and it gets stuck at the Nintendo3DS Screen.
Error
View attachment 242540

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So the only other idea would be to Update to the latest and see what happens?
Perharps you can try better with this special Luma version (instead of the normal one):

https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/latest

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already Update to 11.14.0-46E. Will test now, and if not, will try that Link.

@fmkid - Still not working. Are there any Settings that need to be done in the Luma Menu (Screen Brightness, Splash, those Settings)??? Like Loading External FIRMs, or Modules, Enable Game Patching, those Options?

Yuanye198425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I already Update to 11.14.0-46E. Will test now, and if not, will try that Link.

@fmkid - Still not working. Are there any Settings that need to be done in the Luma Menu (Screen Brightness, Splash, those Settings)??? Like Loading External FIRMs, or Modules, Enable Game Patching, those Options?

I always leave the luma setting like this.
DSC_0730.JPG

Reactions: Smoker1

Yuanye198425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is with the Blank Plugin CTR. I Enable the Plugin, I get the Errors. I Disable, and Games work fine, just can not look for Cheats

yeah... still the same problem, even with the system firmware updated... anyway there are still some issues with this plugin. but your problem is something else. I will also test a little more, see if I can replicate your error.

Currently you could just use checkpoint instead. :unsure:

Last edited by Yuanye198425,
Reactions: Smoker1

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas are you going to add a function the CTRPluginFramework::File class that allows
reading a file 1 line at a time? (Something like std::getline(std::ifstream&, std::string&)?

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, In ACNL I was searching for an address of a pointer and every time I get one search hit,
the system either:
freezes (luma3ds 9.1),
has an ARM11 exception (luma3ds 10.2.1)
or an errDisp...
I don't know if that's what they are called, but every time I am about to see the first hit, it crashes.
On 0.5.0 (my plugin) and 0.6.0 (Vapecord)

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New CTRPF version was released (0.7.0)

- Many internal stability changes have been made. This will improve performance and fix many bugs.
- Changed the build system to be more clean:
- No longer has a copy of libctru in the sources.
- CTRPF is now properly installed as a library in the devkitpro folder. The include and lib folders are now stored in this folder and can be removed from the plugin sources directory. New CTRPF versions can be installed by just replacing files in the this new folder.​
- Added sound playback capabilities. Almost all the menu interactions can play a sound effect stored in the SD card. Users can also load their own sounds and play them at any moment. (Check the documentation in Sound.hpp)
- CTRPF now works in Korean and Chinese systems.
- Added more screenshot API functions, a custom exception handler, better menu navigation using buttons, more custom keyboard events, Process::GetFreeMemoryRegion() and more I can't remember.

Blank plugin download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...7837940766/CTRPluginFramework_BlankPlugin.3gx

Yuanye198425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
New CTRPF version was released (0.7.0)

- Many internal stability changes have been made. This will improve performance and fix many bugs.
- Changed the build system to be more clean:
- No longer has a copy of libctru in the sources.
- CTRPF is now properly installed as a library in the devkitpro folder. The include and lib folders are now stored in this folder and can be removed from the plugin sources directory. New CTRPF versions can be installed by just replacing files in the this new folder.​
- Added sound playback capabilities. Almost all the menu interactions can play a sound effect stored in the SD card. Users can also load their own sounds and play them at any moment. (Check the documentation in Sound. hpp)
- CTRPF now works in Korean and Chinese systems.
- Added more screenshot API functions, a custom exception handler, better menu navigation using buttons, more custom keyboard events, Process::GetFreeMemoryRegion(), and more I can't remember.

Blank plugin download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...7837940766/CTRPluginFramework_BlankPlugin.3gx

Thanks a lot!! That's fast! I tested it and it works great!

But I found a small issue that could cause the crash, when you call the action replay out by pressing SELECT, then press the Search button, you will get into the search function. the upper screen will display the results of the search. the problem is here. if you press RIGHT on the d-pad(next page) when the result list is empty, the console will crash. and it's very easy to avoid. just don't press RIGHT before you do any search and you will be fine. I tested this plugin in many games. it works great. it's very handy to have this on 3ds. this is the only problem that I have found so far. other than that, nothing else to say, just amazing !! Thanks!
243417-e392e9ce55e01c32cb18681abf3ff445.jpg
243418-5f1a06f1b08fe511052b13a6e6d74667.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0740.JPG
    DSC_0740.JPG
    909.2 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC_0741.JPG
    DSC_0741.JPG
    968.8 KB · Views: 278
Reactions: PabloMK7

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested CTRPF 0.7.0 .3gx you uploaded and I still get crashes while searching for pointers.
Why is this happening?? :/ Other people have found pointers fine...

Who said u needed discord to get it?
You don't? Then probably some idiot told me lol. Uhhh Where can I get 0.7.0 library then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.