Status
Not open for further replies.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this game, you go back 6 screens/tasks on your computer then ctrl+A the text here. Whoever makes the last reply before this gets locked wins. Mods are disqualified because they can unlock threads in an unbiased manner.

GOOOOOOOO!

Reactions: Mama Looigi

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sewerslvt - Euphoric Filth (Cheru's Theme)

•Mar 20, 2020
10K53Share
Save

Sewerslvt

138K subscribers
https://sewerslvt.bandcamp.com/album/... A collaboration with @CherusDoodles. Artwork By CheruDoodles https://twitter.com/CherusDoodles https://www.patreon.com/sewerslvt https://sewerslvt.bandcamp.com/ https://soundcloud.com/sewerslvt
635 Comments

default-user=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Add a public comment...

Hikari Sakai

1 year ago (edited)
Ever thought about making music for a game developer? This honestly sounds like it would fit a game perfectly

Marble & Marble

1 year ago
doom eternal but im quarantined in the sewer

Wendalka

1 year ago
this is the kinda track that plays at club cyberia

Nick Sparky

1 year ago
Yo, I sometimes DJ in VR Chat. I might mix with this song if that’s cool with you

Unversed [XI's old channel]

1 year ago
The atmosphere on this goes crazy holy shit. I wanna here this live at a venue

somberz

1 year ago
glad to see you’re still making music ily

Mr. Night

1 year ago
A mixture of cyberpunk dystopia and addictive ps1 game

SkrakptoR

1 year ago
i paused doom eternal for this, and for a sec i thought the game unmuted itself when i played the song lmao as always fuckin great stuff, keep it up

Qwert Gibson

1 year ago
Listening to your music while reading Promised Neverland and dude, it hits different

Dusk-ZiOX

1 year ago
Seeing a sewerslvt video with 0 dislikes makes me extremely happy

L L

1 year ago
Hey Sewer I hope you are making the music because you want and because it's fun, not just to please us, your mental health is certainly more important to us then music, stay strong bro.

Mia

1 year ago (edited)
This sounds like something HATE would put on their channel

Bloodyblade num1

1 year ago
why does this make me feel like the night terrors are going to get me off tonight?

HardBoiledGregg

1 year ago
when i was having a schizophrenic delusion i swear the ambient sounds i heard from outside my window were same in tone to this song. it's oppressive and totalitarian yet we barely manage to get our eyes asleep after hours of listening to the trucks rumble by and the incessant whirring of distant helicopterblades. keep up the good work. love the atmosphere.

Tukkerr

1 year ago
quarantine banger

[MySt] SpectreLac

10 months ago
I remember discovering this song on my school's computer on my recommended. Despite this, I decided I should just sink it all in while completing my work.

duck

1 year ago
Reminds me of the RUINER soundtrack

Asleepas

1 year ago (edited)
Man it's actually 4AM right here and I just noticed your new video and was like: ah shit here we go again But I'm actually happy. Thanks you, man. Hope you're okey.

nerdoswamp

1 year ago
glad to see im not the only one who heard this and instantly thought of ruiner

A recipe for hate

1 year ago
Gotta say this track would be perfect for a game like Ruiner

20:35 Now playing

Sewerslvt - IRLY (FULL EP)

Sewerslvt

106K views 11 months ago

8:13 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Slowdeath

Sewerslvt

423K views 1 year ago

7:52 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Mr. Kill Myself

Sewerslvt

2.4M views 1 year ago

4:51 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Hopelessness

Sewerslvt

275K views 1 year ago

5:25 Now playing

POP TEAM EPIC OP -「ポプテピピックOP」ENG SUB

Kiranime

2.7M views 3 years ago

6:00 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Newlove

Sewerslvt

748K views 1 year ago

6:04 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Oni

Sewerslvt

395K views 2 years ago

35:16 Now playing

Sewerslvt - The World Is Fvcked (Full Album)

Sewerslvt

135K views 4 months ago

1:25:18 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Drowning In The Sewer (FULL ALBUM)

Sewerslvt

570K views 1 year ago

50+
Now playing

Mix - Sewerslvt - Euphoric Filth (Cheru's Theme)

YouTube

8:12 Now playing

Sewerslvt - The Grilled Fish's Ballad

Sewerslvt

493K views 2 years ago

4:11 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Yandere Complex

Sewerslvt

225K views 1 year ago

7:16 Now playing

Sewerslvt - Lexapro Delirium

Sewerslvt

419K views 1 year ago

Sewerslvt - Live at A2B2 Night of Fire 13/11/20

Sewerslvt

62K views 5 months ago

Utsu-P【鬱P】- GREATEST SHITS (Full Album)

ButteryandBubbly
610K views 2 years ago

Sewerslvt - Pretty Cvnt

Sewerslvt

2.1M views 2 years ago

Sewerslvt - Kawaii Razor Blades (feat. yandere)

Sewerslvt

284K views 1 year ago

Deafheaven - Dream House (Sewerslvt Remake)

Sewerslvt

105K views 2 months ago

YEAR0001 SOUNDS: Sewerslvt - RAWSEWAGE Mix

Sewerslvt

79K views 6 months ago

Never ending Nujabes

Nary Ynar
6.9M views 8 years ago

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Questions, Cancellations or Changes Call: (408) 355-2201

Camping/RV/Yurts
Picnic Areas
Boat Launching
Tickets & Day Passes
Facilities & Rooms
Classes & Activities

View Cart | Checkout
Please select from the tabs above to begin your reservation or purchase.

Welcome to the Santa Clara County Parks public reservation site!

Here you can make a reservation for:
• A camping trip
• Boat Launching @ Calero or Anderson Lake Park (available Memorial Day to Labor Day only)
• A group picnic area
Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (408) 355-2201.
Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 8:30am-12pm and 1pm-4pm.
Site and Park Closures: (Last updated 9/14/2017)
Anderson Lake: Boating is currently closed until further notice due to low water levels.
RV dump stations:
Mt. Madonna Park dump station is currently closed due to maintenance needs currently scheduled for 9/19/2017.
Sanborn Park dump station is closed until further notice due to the road restrictions the station is unable to be serviced.
Vasona Lake Park - All reservable picnic areas are closed due to park construction from October 2017 through April 2018. Fantasy of lights will not be affected and the park is still open for daily use by the public during this time.
Sanborn Park: The park will be inaccessible and closed to the public in the near future for road repairs (date TBD). All reservations and permit requests we be closed and unable to be processed for these times.
Uvas Canyon Park: The park is currently inaccessible and closed to the public until further notice due to road damage from the storms earlier this year. There is no re-opening date available at this time.
*For questions or information regarding park closures you can visit our website @ parkhere.org or contact our reservations department at (408) 355-2201. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pmWelcome to the Santa Clara County Parks public reservation site!
Here you can make a reservation for:
• A camping trip
• Boat Launching @ Calero or Anderson Lake Park (available Memorial Day to Labor Day only)
• A group picnic area
Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (408) 355-2201.
Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 8:30am-12pm and 1pm-4pm.
Site and Park Closures: (Last updated 9/14/2017)
Anderson Lake: Boating is currently closed until further notice due to low water levels.
RV dump stations:
Mt. Madonna Park dump station is currently closed due to maintenance needs currently scheduled for 9/19/2017.
Sanborn Park dump station is closed until further notice due to the road restrictions the station is unable to be serviced.
Vasona Lake Park - All reservable picnic areas are closed due to park construction from October 2017 through April 2018. Fantasy of lights will not be affected and the park is still open for daily use by the public during this time.
Sanborn Park: The park will be inaccessible and closed to the public in the near future for road repairs (date TBD). All reservations and permit requests we be closed and unable to be processed for these times.
Uvas Canyon Park: The park is currently inaccessible and closed to the public until further notice due to road damage from the storms earlier this year. There is no re-opening date available at this time.
*For questions or information regarding park closures you can visit our website @ parkhere.org or contact our reservations department at (408) 355-2201. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm.

Coyote Lake

Coyote Lake is closed due to low water levels.

Stevens Creek Reservoir

Due to low water levels, Stevens Creek Reservoir is closed to boat launching.

Uvas Canyon

Tickets for parking at Uvas Canyon are required 7 day a week starting 1/1/2021. TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED AND PLACED ON DASHBOARD.

Boating

Owners who have purchased a used vessel, or new, must quarantine for 30 days from the date of registration and must be registered in a permissible county. If the owner does not have credible evidence that you have possessed your vessel for 30 days, you will not be permitted to launch.

Camping

Following the regional Stay at Home Order, Santa Clara County is now in the purple tier, which opens single family campgrounds. Due to the anticipated rainfall and required preparation of campgrounds, Santa Clara County Parks will be opening campsites on Monday February 1, 2021.
Picnicking

Our department is currently assisting the Public Health Department by deploying as many of our employees as possible to serve as Disaster Service Workers in support of the County’s mass vaccination efforts for COVID-19 relief. These employees are temporarily assigned new roles providing essential aid at testing sites and with the distribution of vaccines and inoculation of residents countywide.

At this time, Santa Clara County Parks reservable group sites remain closed despite the recent State Health Order on April 15, 2021 allowing outdoor gatherings of groups of 50 or less people.

Santa Clara County Parks' picnic sites remain open up to groups of 25 people maximum on a first come first serve basis. Holding picnic tables for groups exceeding 25 people is not allowed. Members from different households must maintain 6-feet of distance at all times and mask protocols are still required.

Playgrounds are open for public use following COVID-19 protocols. An adult must actively supervise each child at all times to make sure that children two years of age or older keep their face covering over their nose and mouth and stay 6-feet away from adults and children outside their household. Adults must be masked at all times. Children and adults must maintain 6-feet of distance from different households including children using or waiting to use play structures or play areas, and families waiting to enter the playground. Remember to wash hands frequently and sanitize frequent touch areas.

Individual/family campsites are available to reserve through October 19, 2021. Reservations are limited to eight people per site following social distancing and mask requirements. Campsites are limited to two cars per site. Showers and group campsites are closed until further notice. Visit www.gooutsideandplay.org to make your reservation.

Larger outdoor gatherings are allowed by special permit and only for political, religious or ceremonial purposes. Allowed gatherings must comply with current State and County Mandatory Directive for Gatherings. To obtain a permit, call the reservations office at 408-355-2201 Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Offices are closed on holidays.

Uvas County Park REQUIRES reservations for day use parking 7-days a week. Trail use and parking requires a pre-booked ticket. Visit www.gooutsideandplay.org to make your reservation. Print a copy of your reservation to visibly place on your dashboard.

Questions regarding reservations email (11) conditions listed in the Public Health Order. If you are interested in having a small ceremonial gathering a special event permit and standard fees are required. To make a reservation, call the reservations office Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 12:00pm and 1pm - 4pm except holidays. Call 408-355-2201to make your reservation. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Requests to use the reservble picnic sites for anything other than a ceremony or religious gathering is not permitted at this time.

Reactions: Mama Looigi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc