Hacking CTGP Deluxe

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm surprised to see no thread about this here. I hope it's okay if I create one ?

Anyone has an idea of when it's gonna be released ? I'm dying to try this. I think it was supposed to get released in 2022, any info on why it didn't happen ?

Any info on track lists / new features etc besides what is mentioned in trailers ?

official website (underconstruction) : https://www.ctgpdx.com/

Here's the latest (I believe) trailer :

And a few other videos :

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be official…

Wait…nope.

08BB5665-A652-4EC4-91B8-0F195C46281F.jpeg

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think, I'm not actually sure here, but I think the reason they didn't release in 2022 is because of the booster pack... Imagine releasing a huge mod like this with online support and every 3-4 months you gotta patch it. Mods like this are much better done EoL rather than while it's getting active updates.

Speculating, but we'll see though!

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think, I'm not actually sure here, but I think the reason they didn't release in 2022 is because of the booster pack... Imagine releasing a huge mod like this with online support and every 3-4 months you gotta patch it. Mods like this are much better done EoL rather than while it's getting active updates.

Speculating, but we'll see though!
It makes sense indeed !

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
According to the official website, the release is postponed until after the release of wave 6 DLC, which makes sense. So probably early 2024 I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That green LED on the face shinning at you tho