Hacking cspspemu wont work when I load iso

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it. I download iso website somewhere (cant say the name.) and put in folder. So I load the iso file in folder and it crash itself. I use this game, Mana Khemia Student Alliance. By the way, it is my first time try use PSP emulator.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If you did even the slightest bit of research you'd see that CSPSPEmu doesn't run commercial ROMs yet, or at least not very many at all. Download JPCSP instead, it runs commercial ROMs and most at a fairly playable speed.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That odd. I did try JPCSP before. Guess I have to re-download. Also I need some help with this emulator too.

This is problem for JPCSP and I don't get it what is it mean.

pspemulatorproblem.png

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get wrong idea. This is not real psp. This is emulator. I check website and they only work for real psp. Not emulator. So pay attention next time.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You get wrong idea. This is not real psp. This is emulator. I check website and they only work for real psp. Not emulator. So pay attention next time.

Actually you should be paying attention. You need to decrypt the game if you get that message....that's the solution to make it work on the emulator. Since you're obviously a stickler for that site you'll note that they don't support piracy which means you'd probably have a means to decrypt the files needed.

Pay attention next time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place