XP
Country
United States

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd choose battery life over aesthetics because I won't have to worry about running out of battery. If you want to protect your 3DS, just buy some cheap case with zippers. It's very handy if you want to bring the 3DS with you in a bag.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's probably a good idea. I already have a case for my 3DS and the Club Nintendo pouch thing, I just wanted something better than a black DS. XP

Is there another site to purchase the PP+ from? I'm not paying $5.58 in s&h.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing stopping me from getting a Nyko power pak is that using a crystal case solves my loose hinge problem. The short battery life bothers me, but having my top screen flap around while I play AR games or Face Raiders bothers me more.

If your hinge isn't loose, or doesn't bother you, I might go with the power pak. If you want to reinforce your wobbly hinge, or care more about protecting the system itself, maybe go with the case. I'm currently using the green Zelda armor, and I love it. It's the highest quality crystal case on the market (has rubber lining inside), but looks best on a cosmo black 3DS imo.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I think the Zelda case looks cheap and ugly...

Even if that wasn't the case I'd go with the Power Pak+

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neither.

Solutions:

1) Charge your 3DS whenever you aren't using it. I've had mine from launch, and it has never died.

2) Don't drop your 3DS, and take care of it.

Solutions are free, and prevent bulkiness.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
get the power pack +. love it, when i didnt have it my 3ds spent more time charging than on my hands. and i actually like the bulkiness, i feel like it gives more grip to my hands. i dont think awssk8er's solution is good since batteries do have a charging life, meaning that after a certain amount of charges, the battery looses energy and therefore need to charge more frequently, so the less time you have a battery charging is better

D

Deleted User

Powerpack all the way. Had to charge it every day before the powerpack, now I don't.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoot.

QUOTE said:
If your hinge isn't loose, or doesn't bother you, I might go with the power pak. If you want to reinforce your wobbly hinge, or care more about protecting the system itself, maybe go with the case. I'm currently using the green Zelda armor, and I love it. It's the highest quality crystal case on the market (has rubber lining inside), but looks best on a cosmo black 3DS imo.

I have that stupid hinge problem... -.- I hate it. It feels like my 3DS is going to fall apart, but I know it isn't...

I really want better battery life, but... the hinge problem fixed might be good... Gahhhh, what to choose?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night