Gaming Crush3D Demo This Week:EU

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
¬_¬
There's ALLLLLLLLWAYS an idiot saying "NO FAIR!! Blah Blah always gets the good stuff"

Please refrain from complaning and adding NOTHING to these posts and Shut the F**k up - Thank you.

*If I had a penny for every time someone said that I'd be on par with Bill Gates by now*

Wellllllllllll i am sorry your majesty, i didn't know you would get that mad. Jeez....

I don't recall saying
NO FAIR!!!

I don't see either how your comments adds so much to this post than my comment, damn i only made that one comment and almost everybody went off topic after that...

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Region A complains when Region B gets something that Region A doesn't get, but Region A makes no mention about what they get when Region B doesn't get it.

Only good thing we got earlier was SM3DL. Star Fox 64 realeased the same day in both regions, so i don't think you see my point

You're talking about games that get released in both places in time. What about games that don't get released in other regions at all? Operation Rainfall comes to mind.

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
Region A complains when Region B gets something that Region A doesn't get, but Region A makes no mention about what they get when Region B doesn't get it.

Only good thing we got earlier was SM3DL. Star Fox 64 realeased the same day in both regions, so i don't think you see my point

You're talking about games that get released in both places in time. What about games that don't get released in other regions at all? Operation Rainfall comes to mind.

Xenoblade Chronicles almost didn't come out in North America if it weren't because of Operation Rainfall.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodness. Why must everyone complain about the things they DON'T get when they should be thankful for the things they DO get? We get things that Europe doesn't, and Europe gets things that we don't. If you want that Crush3D demo on the day it comes out, move to Europe. :P

Reactions: 2 people

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Downloaded the demo 15 minutes ago, I'm playing it now.

Edit: 3D is freaking great on this game. Is it me or the newer games have better 3D then games released during launch.
Edit: This game was made to played in 3D. Really good.

Reactions: 1 person

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty short demo, which is a shame because some of the other "starting" levels really wet your appetite more than the levels shown here. Iv played the psp version of this and the only diffrence iv noticed from the demo is the controls feel much nicer, the 3D is good but i wouldnt say its great altho im well aware its just a demo so we'll see how it turns out.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the demo 15 minutes ago, I'm playing it now.

Edit: 3D is freaking great on this game. Is it me or the newer games have better 3D then games released during launch.
Edit: This game was made to played in 3D. Really good.

I'd say after a year since the release, developers are getting a better grasp on how to properly implement the effect.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried the demo but got pretty frustrated by the way it doesn't effectively convey how the brick walls and floors aren't traversable whilst crushed. Ya know, something that REALLY needed to be put in the tutorial level but wasn't.

But I found it more irritating through little things that just, make it seem so lackluster compared to a download title such as Pushmo, like the the camera forcibly changed angle from above when you walked underneath a platform in 3D, instead of doing one of those see-through shadows, or the free-view camera not snapping to the closest d-pad angle when you stop using it.

And the WAHAHAHA when you beat a level, ugh. Compared to how Pushmo seemlessly moves on from one level to the next after completion.

Yeah, I'll stick to Pushmo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ