Not open for further replies.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, the Crown3DS flash cart has already been released.

Proof

It's a mystery why modding shops don't have it in stock yet.

They've sold out because everyone rushed out to buy one
Because it is totally legit.
and bypasses region locks.
And can play new Wii U games.
You know, we had something going and you just had to take it to far. come on. The WiiU isnt even out yet.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Proof

You know, we had something going and you just had to take it to far. come on. The WiiU isnt even out yet.

Since Wii U is known as dead for some reason the Crown 3DS Plus guys wanted to continue what Nintendo did and improve it.They have contacted the head of Nintendo and ask for the Files and Codes.They told me from their observations the Wii U is based on a PS3 and they will provide a download link for the Firmware later.

Reactions: 5 people

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, I didn´t create the website, I just found it and wanted to know your opinion. Jesus, we can´t say anything here without being bombarbed! Yeah, it's probably fake but I decided to share anyway.

Don't get mad, but since we are on a forum it's kind of annoying to see questions about fake flashcarts, fake youtube videos, flawed hacking theories in the wrong topic every day. It's like your grandpa were asking you if that banner saying he won 1 million dollars were true every fucking time...

Reactions: 2 people

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Proof

Since Wii U is known as dead for some reason the Crown 3DS Plus guys wanted to continue what Nintendo did and improve it.They have contacted the head of Nintendo and ask for the Files and Codes.They told me from their observations the Wii U is based on a PS3 and they will provide a download link for the Firmware later.
And as a special bonus, Nintendo has allowed this firmware to be installed on a PS3. Upon successfully upgrading to this firmware, the PS3 will print money for you.

Totally believable, right?

D

Deleted User

Proof

And as a special bonus, Nintendo has allowed this firmware to be installed on a PS3. Upon successfully upgrading to this firmware, the PS3 will print money for you.

Totally believable, right?
http://cdn.inthegame...rints_money.jpg

here you go :P i hope you like it

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

I was surfing the Net and I ended up finding this website, claiming that they are continuing the work done by Crown3DS: http://crown3dsplus.webs.com/
What are your thoughts about it?
34182_o.gif

Reactions: 1 person

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda wonder why this hasn't been locked with a "READ THE STICKYZ!!!!" message yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs