Not open for further replies.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guys, umm I found this a few minutes ago. It claims that Crown3DS is true and this is a video of a prototype but it is not uploaded by Crown3DS. But just to clear myself I am not sure if it is true myself so check it out and see

[yt]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqwi8COWj38&feature=related[/yt]
You embedded it wrong

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Nevermind, watched it again fully and realized I was stupid

I am very sorry guys, I think excitement took over me a bit :(
Also if you go to the Crown3DS site then you will find that even on their twitter and facebook pages that nothing has been updated for over 2 months so I would say it's a dead project IF it was ever a real one in the first place.

CropUpAnywhere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's a fake then it's a VERY good fake! did you see the thing he did with the hammer? only a proffesional could pull that one off!

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
After watching that video, im 99% sure that the Crown3DS is fake.
They could of used just a regular 3ds game, took the case apart, put it in another 3ds game case and attached it to a FGPA board just to make it look real.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
If it's a fake then it's a VERY good fake! did you see the thing he did with the hammer? only a proffesional could pull that one off!
It is a fake

After watching that video, im 99% sure that the Crown3DS is fake.
They could of used just a regular 3ds game, took the case apart, put it in another 3ds game case and attached it to a FGPA board just to make it look real.
That's what got into my mind, too. But they made a whole website and stuff, maybe it is not fake but maybe it is (hoping not) or maybe we are just paranoid about the whole thing so patience is the only thing we can do right now. And a way or another there will be a flashcart for 3DS, hoping for soon.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well arent one of the retail distributors of the crown card supposed to have some news for us on the 30th? so i guess we may know something in 8 more days!!!
i am keeping my fingers crossed

PHALLIUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, umm I found this a few minutes ago. It claims that Crown3DS is true and this is a video of a prototype but it is not uploaded by Crown3DS. But just to clear myself I am not sure if it is true myself so check it out and see

[yt]Hqwi8COWj38[/yt]
I love how this guy lays a wrench right across the trace lines.....CLASSIC!!!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[yt]Hqwi8COWj38[/yt]
the best part was the hello world screen if i knew i could hit something with a hammer to activate a hello world screen i would of done it long ago =D lol. I just really hope a real flash cart comes out for 3ds but that might not happen till a lot more games are released

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uhm..the guy in the video is making fun on us :)
He is putting for each game a different card inside, and the cards are originals, RE didnt even had something to attach to the PCB!
lol
good one!

Think of it, its for sure more economical to build in a little display to choose a game, than always a different cards!
Because each card would have to load the whole game, which can be up to 5 GB, how much would be such a card... why not buy the original than?

we will see, but this is for sure not the crown3ds and even if prototype Versions of PCBs are big....this is for sure not the one of a Flashcard..two CPUs..lol..for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol