Not open for further replies.

Skooz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read this from a chinese site (tgbus.com if anyone is interested), i am not sure if this is real personally, but it looks legit....I am not too sure if you guys already knew about this or not but i figured i should share.

12030601459d35e1a39ecdb04f.jpg

According to the site, they said that crown3ds finally answered them and told them not to "bother" them anymore because they have officially stopped developing the card due to "impossible tasks" during the process. Second, the chinese users on the forum found out that the site crown3ds was actually registered from china, however when being asked why do their sites only have english version, they said something about how the team originates from australia and therefore knowing english only, thus not having a chinese version of the website. Problem is, they answered that question with extremely poor grammar (worse than mine!!), leading those forum users believing that crown3ds is just some chinese scammer.

soooo..........confirmed/denied? anyone have more info about them?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the same people posted on GBAtemp, but they were scammers/spammers/advertisers

they posted the exact same screenshots, along with tons of links to their R4-selling websites which laughingly was full of fake "crown3DS flashcarts" (rebranded R4 crap)

i'm going to close this thread until someone trustworthy actually receives confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.