Hardware Cronusmax on Wii

W00fer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
It does support Wii via a modified Fakemote install if your Wii can run homebrew. I posted it on the GaryOderNichts Discord

W00fer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
Can't find it on Gary's discord. Is this a different fakemote version ?
https://github.com/Invictaz/fakemote-cronus

Use the app on beta52, ios58 slot 252, upper usb port (port 0) and turn force load CIOS to off in WiiFlow Lite. You can also use it on USBLoaderGX r1281 since that also now loads Wii games from SD card.

My fork is based on an older Fakemote 0.4.0 version or even an earlier version. I'm not sure. I might need to update and recompile it to the 0.5.0 version though. So the source and the uploaded version is not the same. It's just a quick thrown together Github to have the version quickly available. It was either this, or having to buy one of Mayflash it's adapters. And since Mayflash doesn't give out a lot of updates and has a confusing way of selling multiple adapters, I now have both the CronusMax and the Cronus Zen. Zen is still supported and gets hopefully some updates after 4 years on the market.

Updating my fork and version to the newest code means setting up my whole toolchain again. An since Xerpi isn't around a lot to fix errors like in 2021 when I made this, I for now refrain from updating the code. There is not really any reason to have Fakemote 0.5.0 anyway as this Fork let's the Cronus device do all the controller interpretation anyway.

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
https://github.com/Invictaz/fakemote-cronus

Use the app on beta52, ios58 slot 252, upper usb port (port 0) and turn force load CIOS to off in WiiFlow Lite. You can also use it on USBLoaderGX r1281 since that also now loads Wii games from SD card.

My fork is based on an older Fakemote 0.4.0 version or even an earlier version. I'm not sure. I might need to update and recompile it to the 0.5.0 version though. So the source and the uploaded version is not the same. It's just a quick thrown together Github to have the version quickly available. It was either this, or having to buy one of Mayflash it's adapters. And since Mayflash doesn't give out a lot of updates and has a confusing way of selling multiple adapters, I now have both the CronusMax and the Cronus Zen. Zen is still supported and gets hopefully some updates after 4 years on the market.

Updating my fork and version to the newest code means setting up my whole toolchain again. An since Xerpi isn't around a lot to fix errors like in 2021 when I made this, I for now refrain from updating the code. There is not really any reason to have Fakemote 0.5.0 anyway as this Fork let's the Cronus device do all the controller interpretation anyway.
Thanks. So, do I need to launch games through sd card or usb drive could work ?
Sorry for my english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn