Hacking Creating and installing backups from cartridge, when using fat32?

MSco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As I read in this forum, FAT32 seems to be recommended for sd cards. Now, I would like to do the following:

1) Create backups from my cartridges
2) Always having the possibility to install one of those backups to my emummc, even if I sometimes no longer own the cartridge anymore.

The problem is, that I can only create split xci backups, when using a FAT32 sd card (i use nxdumper for this).
But these split xci backups seem to be useless for me, or how can I install such a split xci backup? I tried using awoo installer, but awoo installer only seems to support whole xci files, not split xci files.

So what would be the best way to create a backup from my cartridge, that I can use to install the game to emummc later, when I no longer own the cartridge anymore.

One possibility could be to create split nsp, because Awoo installer can install split nsp files. However, I read here, that xci is recommended over nsp.

Last edited by MSco,

MSco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I read that. However, these files (.x0 and .x1) are not visible in the awoo installer, when browsing through my sd card

Last edited by MSco,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-