Create own Ocarina Codes for (WiiWare) Games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bonny, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    I'am currently playing some 1-3 years old (WiiWare) Games. I already downloaded Ocarina Codes for most games throu the USB loader, but for some titles there are no codes available :unsure:

Today, i would have needed some for Vampire Crystals (WiiWare), but i couldn't find anything.

Is it possible to find out codes for Wii and Wiiware games myself? As i was a kid, i found out many codes for my SuperNES games with my ActionReplay 2+3. The Wii is sooooo completely hacked, isn't it possible to search for codes via the Wii or the PC? :huh:

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    you can search code on Wii by using a hardware (USB Gecko) and a debugger (WiiRd).
    You probably can search codes using Dolphin emulator too (create an emuNAND, install your channel on it to search/create codes), then these codes should work on real Wii too.

3. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Hmm... that explains why as good as nobody searches for cheats. You need extra hardware or have to mess around with emuNAND and Emulators :unsure:

A shame that it is so fussy :sleep:

Thanks for replying anyway :bow: