Craziest Shit Happened Today at the Barber

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the craziest shit that has ever happened to me. I'll never forget it..

Early this morning, I went to the Barbershop to of course, get a haircut so I'd look nice on my trip/senior pictures coming soon. Anyway, I'm waiting for my brothers are done so I play my DS with my Cyclo DS in it. Then some asian guy comes in and he talks to me cause he sees me playing my DS. Turns out, this guy works for Nintendo. In my mind, I'm like "OH SHIT ITS A NINTENDO PERSON!!" then I realized...I still had my Cyclo DS in there. I got scared for a minute, then he asked to see my DS to see what I was playing...I was playing Metal Fight Beyblade. Luckily, my brothers were done with there haircut and I went to take mine so he couldn't see the Cyclo. Craziest shit EVER. I almost wet my pants thinking "What if he finds the Cyclo? Will he turn me in? What to do?!" But all is well now. But I should've asked him about E3...true story.
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't have, i mean those flashcards are giving the guys down at Nintendo and at the respective game publishers a hard time dealing with piracy. :S But yeah it would have been cool to see what he would have done to you
smileipb2.png

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raiyu245 said:
No...that wouldn't be cool at all...I already have things going for me and my future..I don't need that to be messed up
frown.gif

Don't think he could have done anything about it, he probably would have been disappointed or mad or something, but I don't think he could take you to the police or so.
Relax
smile.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats crazy. *Worst case scenario you could have thrown your DS against the wall
tongue.gif

Agreed with never bringing it to that barbershop again
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh what a shame. You should have asked about E3 and then just ran. You should have just ditched your brothers; im sure they could find a way home.
yay.gif

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat a damn fucken random coincidence! that seems so random??? and asian guy who walks up to you who works for nintendo, WTF! they're everywhere! spying on us!

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol this makes me wonder.

RANDOM DS FLASHCART PATROL!!!!

"Excuse me sir, may i see what game you are playing on your DS? >D"
'uhh sure...'
"We got another one!!"
*kidnaps and takes you down the back alley to mug you.*

Hey Nintendo, I bought platinum today....YOU'RE WELCOME ¬_¬

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Ahh what a shame. You should have asked about E3 and then just ran. You should have just ditched your brothers; im sure they could find a way home.
yay.gif

Yep, should've left my 12 year old brothers in a barbershop by themselves.
smileipb2.png
And I should've asked. He was talking about it, saying they were going to announce something BIG. He said it with a big smile too...kind of freaked me out. That's all he said though.

Sstew said:
Thats crazy. *Worst case scenario you could have thrown your DS against the wall
tongue.gif

Agreed with never bringing it to that barbershop again
tongue.gif

Sure, I'll throw it against the wall. You're going to buy me a replacement?
rolleyes.gif
That's all I had to play at the moment...I wanted to play as many of my games already on my card so I can play KH when it gets dumped.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(NeSchn @ May 24 2009, 03:38 PM)
Lol, I would have been like "Yeah, I got a DS. And its better with this CYCLO DS!!!"
While I'm at it, I should've told him about GBATemp too.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k