Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time official reveal trailer

Crash 4 is officially real. Following the previous ratings board leak, Activision has formally announced Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, which is headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year. The game is being developed as "a true sequel" to the original trilogy, even cheekily bringing attention to the fact that it's ignoring the other games that came between Crash 3 and this new title. There are also two new masks that are being introduced in Crash 4--Eka-Eka and Kipuna-Wa, who can control gravity and time, respectively, in certain levels. Developer Toys for Bob is also including two game modes, modern, and retro, where players can either try to collect all the Wumpa fruit that they can within each level and earn extra lives, or they can restart from checkpoints without penalty, and instead focus on trying to get the fruit to unlock rewards. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is due out on October 2nd.

D

Deleted User

IGN posted a short new gameplay video of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Instant buy for me. Looks amazing i like the new mechanics. I wonder if the price will be same as nitro fueled/nsane trilogy or do they sell it at full price

Last edited by Rafciu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work