vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iv only just joined the WAY to over hyped conduit scene and was until now enjoying some relatively good multilayer, but heres my problem
1. the loading time for a match is atrocious, i mean 4mins to setup a match i don't think so
dry.gif

2.now whenever i go to start a match all the players reach the synchronizing stage and it says connection established waiting for network (or something similar to that) and it doesn't freeze because i can press home and the little home with a cross across across it appears, but i can not press any other buttons or at least the buttons have no active effect so i leave the game on that "waiting for network" part for about 2 mins without change
frown.gif

i am on cIOS rev 13a and am using USBloader GX, any ideas from my very knowledgeable tempers
yay.gif

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was also waiting 15 mins to get a game going on the Nintendo WFC in Texas hold'em Poker. So I think their match making server was taking a crap about 6pm cst / 8pm est. After playing one round of poker, the server matched me with another game within a few minutes.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been very happy with the multiplayer so far, very heavily Halo influenced which is a good thing. I like the Explosive weapon set and the Streets map the best, although the Complex map comes very close. Near/Far weapon set is also pretty good, use of the shotgun reminds me of Quake.

The Conduit has been very harshly reviewed imo, with the exception of Pro Evo 2009 this is the best available game for the Wii. I love it.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jjc1992 said:
2.now whenever i go to start a match all the players reach the synchronizing stage and it says connection established waiting for network (or something similar to that) and it doesn't freeze because i can press home and the little home with a cross across across it appears, but i can not press any other buttons or at least the buttons have no active effect so i leave the game on that "waiting for network" part for about 2 mins without change
frown.gif

i am on cIOS rev 13a and am using USBloader GX, any ideas from my very knowledgeable tempers
yay.gif
I get that a lot too, there's so many glitches in the game. After that happened to me, I restarted my wii and connected again, I finnally get into a game and the screens red like I'm floating in the air... It's happened to a few people too, and the games only been out for a few days...

All up once you're in the game I think it's pretty good, you can shoot AT the people and they die, you don't need to lead your shots in front of them at all. It sucks that after you kill somone it takes a second or so to die, but other than that I like it.

I wish EA published it to we could have servers though, MoH online system was siick compared to this 5minute 'matchmaking' rubbish
hate2.gif

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the servers are struggling with the amount of traffic, hopefully things'll get tweaked by 10th for the PAL release.

Have just had the misfortune to encounter my first cheating twat online, completely ruined a Team Deathmatch
frown.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
jjc1992 said:
Iv only just joined the WAY to over hyped conduit scene and was until now enjoying some relatively good multilayer, but heres my problem
1. the loading time for a match is atrocious, i mean 4mins to setup a match i don't think so
dry.gif

frown.gif

yay.gif

I can see from your flag that you don't live in the US. The game has only been released in the NTSC area. This means that you have lots of delay with the rest of your opponents.

Wait for the game to come out in the PAL territories. You can start complaining after that.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
It's got nothing to do with the geographical location, I know a few people in the States that've experienced the same sort of problem. It's because the server is struggling with the amount of traffic, and will probably get worse with the PAL release unless Nintendo pull their fingers out.

This is why I was hoping that EA got The Conduit, their online play for the Wii has been pretty much faultless for me...and no friend codes either. If they get The Grinder I'll be a very happy bunny.
smile.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
bytor said:
It's got nothing to do with the geographical location, I know a few people in the States that've experienced the same sort of problem. It's because the server is struggling with the amount of traffic, and will probably get worse with the PAL release unless Nintendo pull their fingers out.

This is why I was hoping that EA got The Conduit, their online play for the Wii has been pretty much faultless for me...and no friend codes either. If they get The Grinder I'll be a very happy bunny.
smile.gif

It does have someting to do with your geographical location. When you join a room the game starts to synchronize with all players. If you are far from each other the synchronization process will take more time.

When you join a match the game synchronizes with all players. In the second match the game starts faster because your already synchronized with all players except for the ones that just joined. The players who joined the second match will synchronize with the players playing and join later in the match.

To make this process faster you must forward the Nintendo Wifi ports. "Your opponents must do this to but some people don't know how to.
mad.gif
"

Sorry for the bad English. My spelling checker is down
smileipb2.png

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
You misunderstood me mate. I wasn't talking about connection time or lag but the cases where the countdown reaches zero and you don't connect at all. It's down to the Game Spy servers struggling to deal with the traffic. Didn't happen at all during the first few days but as time has gone on and more people are attempting to go online there are times when the connection can't be made as well as times when the game starts and you can't see anything apart from your hands and weapon and can't move.

You'll see improvements as time goes on and Game Spy reallocate resources.
smile.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Yup, I was misunderstanding things. Sorry, my bad. This problem you described never happen't to me.

But what does happen is getting stuck during the actual gameplay or when the match starts I can see the level but I can't move if twist the wii-remote the gun will turn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://gbatemp.net/threads/huevos-vault-wii-u-themes.652387/