XP
Country
Malaysia
Hoshigami trainer done.

You are a God at this.
bow.gif

Hope it works with wonders.
bow.gif

EDIT: Lol the enemy is affected too. But it doesn't concern me that much since I get rid of them faster than they do to me.

CrimsonReaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I would be glad to test it out. I will see the results and report in an edit of this post later.

EDIT: It worked. All the enemies are debuffed from max stats and level/dev up each hit. I am not sure whether it works for all enemies, but so far it worked for all my enemies throughout 2 rounds. All my characters are, on the other hand, buffed by the trainer and not affected by the test patch.

saitou187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi cracker, is it possible to make the +12 trainer for Lunar Knights (U) work with the European 1.1 release? I tried patching the European one for the hell of it and it hangs when loading. Thanks.

charachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cracker, you are the freakin' man. i can't get the AR codes to work with the Supercard's new built-in cheat system, so your hoshigami trainer is a godsend. you rock dude.

OSpencerO

Trophies
From Nashville, Tennessee In Knoxville, Tennessee
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is already an existing trainer (proper) for SM64DS. Because of this it isn't high on my list of games to make trainers for to add things the previous trainer didn't have. It is on my list, however. I have worked a bit on it and the hook into uncompressed code is being a pain in the ass to find. It's for this reason that I won't be working on it until I get no$gba debug and then the area to hook into should be very easy to find.

Cracker, did you ever got a chance to work on the SM64DS trainer?
I'm wondering if you were able to find the hook now that you have the debugger.
yaynds.gif

Thank You,

Spencer

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on my list of games to do here... More like a list of games that have been haunting me... It's very high on the list so I'll try to get the damage done soon.

digidev

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was woundering if anyone has been able to get the sim city ds trainer to work? I tried to patch my version (which i'm using a ds-xtreme, which also I've had to edit the .nds to put the older arm7.bin file in, not sure if this effects the trainer)...

But, I use cr-scdsp3.ips to patch the .nds file, (using ipsxp, and it gives the green check mark) and load it up on my ds, but nothing of the 3 functions appear to work for me.

Thanks for any help/insight.

you just need to apply the patch BEFORE the ARM7 one :> same thing for Phantom Hourglass

but theres something wrong.. in viewtiful joe the cheats do the opposite at the chapter 1 boss (i.e: vfx bar stays at zero) and in zelda the infinite health cheat becomes disabled on random occasion.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Transformers - Autobots / Transformers - Decepticons trainer done.

sorry but cracker the patch doesnt work for Transformers-Decepticons i still die even though the health meter stays the same "full" could you probably fix it? please? :wink:if its not much to ask?

hey there cracker. Umm has anybody tried the transformers trainer on an Autobot game? because i just did and all i got were the vehicles... in your instructions you say to press L+R+A but is this at any time in the game? or at a specific place in the game menu? because ive been pressing it everywhere and my healthbar and energy still seem to go down... >_<

Ps: cracker you still need that transformers save?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
hey there cracker. Umm has anybody tried the transformers trainer on an Autobot game? because i just did and all i got were the vehicles... in your instructions you say to press L+R+A but is this at any time in the game? or at a specific place in the game menu? because ive been pressing it everywhere and my healthbar and energy still seem to go down... >_<

Ps: cracker you still need that transformers save?

Yeah I played a while with Autobots and my kid has been playing it for days without problems. The health and energy cheats are turned on by default so there's no need to press anything. You only need to toggle it to finish an endurance mode (I haven't seen these myself since I didn't play too long but others were talking about it). Where are you at in the game? I'm hoping it's not due to an address change since the game is crazy in the first place when it comes to cheating.
wacko.gif
Try playing in Tranquility and see if the cheats work. If they do then that means the addresses are changing at different parts of the game.
cry.gif

I'll only need a save if it is due to addresses changing (so hopefully I won't).

Thanks again for the kind words guys.

SM64DS trainer is in the works. Got the hooks all working so I'm just adding cheats to it (right now it's basically the same as the current trainer). I'm just hoping I have enough room.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway