United States

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested it and the MMZX trainer works just fine. I will update it to use a better method of hooking though since it currently works off a hack into the key handler.
tongue.gif

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
I just tested it and the MMZX trainer works just fine. I will update it to use a better method of hooking though since it currently works off a hack into the key handler.
tongue.gif
You did say it's (U) right? because im using that and im using it on my EZV and it wasnt working.......ill try again using the one i downloaded off this forum and not the ezv forum.

EDIT:
Yep i tried it on (U) and it's still now working........

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Ratatouille trainer done.

gigermunit: Did you try the new MMZX trainer yet?
Yes worked even on a EZV Reconfigured NDS File so yeah you didnt good on that one i see that in the last trainer that where you had edited the code that it was moved when you made the EZV patch client patch it before or after so i just used a clean rom and let my flashcart patch the game it self, but thanks to ur trainer i was able to beat the game and jesus christ or horrible a game it was......there is no damn way to get to the 4th boss without being able to fly/hover......

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I claim temporary insanity... Actually what happened was I was finding the addresses to the health and pow and didn't even really play the game while I was code searching. By the time I realized how crappy the game was the trainer was already done so I figured I might as well release it. Who knows some kid might enjoy it... TIMMMMMAYYYYYY!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍