ROM Hack cracker's trainers

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of a Impossible Mission trainer? Would love infinite time and invincibility.
Did look for codes but couldn't find any. The games isn't officially out till next week so maybe there'll be some after then.

Thanks for reading.

Fudoh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could someone enlighten me with a link to Bleep's trainers ? I would like to download his individual ETRIAN ODYSSEY trainers, but can only find a direct link to his +7 patch on the board.

Thanks a lot in advance !

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby - Squeak Squad trainer updated... again...

I'm waiting on the debug version of no$gba to be sent to me before I start any new trainers since it will help be find places to hook w/o having to use trial and error. Unfortunately it's already been a few days and the author hasn't responded to my email yet.
frown.gif

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been pondering getting the debug no$gba aswell for some fun reversing action, but if the author is non-responsive that kinda turns me off. Kindly post an update on how that goes.

mcmd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to request a trainer for
Age of Empires - age of kings

Infinite funds
Infinite life

would be nice
smile.gif

and just like all your other trainers, have the option of taking either one out when patching.
Is it just me? or pretty much all the games in DS has very high difficulty levels... T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo