ROM Hack cracker's trainers

DavidBeoulve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I'm ignorant enough to ask for both? But then, I see no reason why GIS layers for parcels would be different from the Property Appraiser and other Constitutional Offices, but they are!

B

bleep

Hi cracker, bleep!

I'd like to request for a trainer for the Marvel TCG game.

Thanks!
I had a look and there's no way I could do it without either turning my monitor on it's side or break my neck.
unsure.gif

Death Jr. and the SFoD

All Lockers Unlocked
One Hit Kills
Infinite Health
Infinite Confidence

Random Seeker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
Could no one simply look at Cracker's digimon world trainer, and make one for 0960 - Digimon Story - Moonlight (J)?

They have roughly the same combat system, it should be easy, I hope.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wouldn't do anybody any good. Even if it were the same game the addresses are almost never the same between different regions. In this case it is a totally different game. Might as well take the addresses from NSMB and apply them.
laugh.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi cracker, bleep!

Thanks!

I had a look and there's no way I could do it without either turning my monitor on it's side or break my neck.
unsure.gif
Oh, it's one of those games that you hold the DS sideways? You could try this program. It's a magnifier with rotation ability, and you could set the magnification to 1x. As long as you don't move the cursor, it maintains the rotation, even updating things behind the lens. You can even alt-tab to other windows, and it will hold the rotation.

B

bleep

Hi cracker, bleep!

Thanks!

unsure.gif
Oh, it's one of those games that you hold the DS sideways? You could try this program. It's a magnifier with rotation ability, and you could set the magnification to 1x. As long as you don't move the cursor, it maintains the rotation, even updating things behind the lens. You can even alt-tab to other windows, and it will hold the rotation.
Hm, I'll give it a whirl.. could make for some interesting viewing on some pr0n.. I mean other gaming related sites.
happy.gif

[Edit]
Unfortunately this game requires use of the stylus or mouse where I'm concerned and as you mentioned with Magic Lens active you can't move the mouse.
rolleyes.gif

Besides that the game won't even boot with my M3 so it phails on all counts.. but from a quick glimpse of the memory I'd say the card data was stored at 0x02182520
On further examination the game, like POTC At Worlds End, is encrypted.
rolleyes.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Are there any AR codes/trainers for Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS to skip (or make easier) the '100 enemies' minigame? It was hard with the GBA d-pad, but I'm finding it virtually impossible with the DS d-pad because of the necessity of hitting perfect diagonals to change directions.

Alternately, is there any way to change the controls so the straight directions function as angle directions? (Maybe shifting it so "up" on the d-pad goes "up-right".)

I finally got past this part by sticking a dime to my d-pad with double-stick tape and using that to hit the diagonals; it still took me another 10 or so tries. I'd still like to see a code or something to make this part easier.
hate2.gif
Yeah, that part maked me crazy, too...
dry.gif

mcmd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't find the trainer for ultimate spiderman... anyone know where to look? i just need infinite health! game is too hard for me T_T

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cuz there isn't a trainer for Ultimate Spider-Man... yet... I should be able to make one pretty quickly but might not get the chance to until tomorrow.

mcmd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey cracker, thanks for the ultimate spiderman patch, its working like a charm! Just wanna let u know that im so thankful!
And, cracker, your patches are spreading "worldwide" thats how famous you are
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!