Hardware cracked screen system transfer

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, its been a while, but ii finally killed my 2ds. it works fine with controls, but I can't see shit. i know where my settings are, and how to start off, but something happens after i type in my 4-pin digit. I never get to send, or even receive. any help?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, its been a while, but ii finally killed my 2ds. it works fine with controls, but I can't see shit. i know where my settings are, and how to start off, but something happens after i type in my 4-pin digit. I never get to send, or even receive. any help?

It could be a damaged WiFi. I'm not sure if O2DS has its wifi component as a separate module that's replaceable or built into the motherboard.

You might have to reconsider fixing your lcd. Luckily, the old 2DS is the easiest to fix when compared to its siblings. The unfortunate part is the replacement screen costs about 40% of a new retail purchased 2DS. It depends how much your game saves and progresses are worth to you.

[eBay - $30] Nintendo 2DS LCD Screen Display Top Bottom Upper Lower Replacement

[Aliexpress - $25.20] Display For Nintendo for 2DS LCD Screen TOP and Bottom Replacement Original New in stock

[ifixit repair guide] Nintendo 2DS Screen Replacement

[YouTube] 2DS LCD Screen Replacement and Teardown Disassembly Tutorial - ConsoleZombie

[YouTube] How to Fix Replace LCD Screen Display on Nintendo 2DS - Disassembly + Reassembly - TekBotic

s-l400.jpg

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be a damaged WiFi. I'm not sure if O2DS has its wifi component as a separate module that's replaceable or built into the motherboard.

You might have to reconsider fixing your lcd. Luckily, the old 2DS is the easiest to fix when compared to its siblings. The unfortunate part is the replacement screen costs about 40% of a new retail purchased 2DS. It depends how much your game saves and progresses are worth to you.

[eBay - $30] Nintendo 2DS LCD Screen Display Top Bottom Upper Lower Replacement

[Aliexpress - $25.20] Display For Nintendo for 2DS LCD Screen TOP and Bottom Replacement Original New in stock

[ifixit repair guide] Nintendo 2DS Screen Replacement

[YouTube] 2DS LCD Screen Replacement and Teardown Disassembly Tutorial - ConsoleZombie

[YouTube] How to Fix Replace LCD Screen Display on Nintendo 2DS - Disassembly + Reassembly - TekBotic

s-l400.jpg
well, i have another 2ds already, i cant waste anymore money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.