valaquent

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, not sure if i post this here because I'm new but just wondering how can i unpack the data.cpk file extension in the game sigma harmonics. and i would also like to know how to unpack the .sdat files as well.

sorry if i could've searched it with the search function but it came up with http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=109433 but the cri-tools.com site doesn't work anymore and i can't get the filemajik. want to know if there is another program that can help with this.

thanks

AshenPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Might want to check my old abandoned thread: Sigma Harmonics Thread

And since it was a free download from the official site, I guess I'll give you the Cri tools. If that's somehow against the board rules I'll remove it.

CRI Tools

Can't really remember what settings I used to unpack and pack, but I do remember that I only got it working with the console version of the cri tool.
And when repacking, do it without any compression and use the chinese fanlations arm9.bin (cheating?
smile.gif
) which has compression turned off.

Good Luck

valaquent

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the crifilesystem, i extracted the data.cpk and i ended up with a lot of files lol. im new to this stuff but im a fast learner so i should understand how to edit soon lol =D

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
valaquent said:
thanks for the crifilesystem, i extracted the data.cpk and i ended up with a lot of files lol. im new to this stuff but im a fast learner so i should understand how to edit soon lol =D
Good luck!
But why this game? Do you want to make a translation for it? Because if you only want to learn it would be better to start with a easier game.

valaquent

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ah, I was actually bored and was wondering how people translate the games and i wanted to see the files inside as well lol =D
but now I don't know what to do with all these files there are 8652 files lol. Don't know how to tell which are text files. the files start at ID00000 to ID08651 all in order lol.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
AshenPhoenix said:
Might want to check my old abandoned thread: Sigma Harmonics Thread

And since it was a free download from the official site, I guess I'll give you the Cri tools. If that's somehow against the board rules I'll remove it.

CRI Tools

Can't really remember what settings I used to unpack and pack, but I do remember that I only got it working with the console version of the cri tool.
And when repacking, do it without any compression and use the chinese fanlations arm9.bin (cheating?
smile.gif
) which has compression turned off.

Good Luck
Thanks a lot for that, been looking for it.

AshenPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@valaquent: In my old thread I wrote down what a lot of the files are. The numbers are from the file names. I did make a program to give most of the files extensions but can't find it, might be for the best though since it wasn't 100% accurate anyways. Most of the files have their magic stamps which tell what they do, wrote about this in my old thread as well.

QUOTE said:
~191-346 Credits
~350-1133 Text Tiles
~1136-2131 Story Tiles (2087 Game Over)
~2132-3397 Mix of Text Tiles and Story Tiles
~3398-3958 Mix of unknown and 0 size files
~3359-4794 Script files. About as many .sigma files as there is script files, guessing the sigma files are pointers. A couple of 0 size files. Some script files only contain one word or sentence.
~4795-6827 .eff files. Well, no idea what they are but they all have "eff" in the top. May be animation files? eff = effect
~6828-8365 ADX and AHX files.
~8366-8389 Text Tiles.
~rest is some random story/text

@Noitora: Your welcome.

valaquent

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magic stamps?
sorry for being noobish...
all my file icons that i extracted are the same...
they look like
97858483.png

is it supposed to look like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: