Hacking Coverflow demo

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It works with preloader!!!! yeah. and this one is most definitely worth the wait. i have been testing it for the last hour and the problems i was haveing with the the beta 2 have been fixed with this one. This is one great loader.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for every tester :

when you are on the coverflow , press the "2" button on your wiimote , and you will have a really good surprise
wink.gif

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, and don't forget to try Benjay's theme. Especially if you have high quality covers.
And don't forget to donate to wiitdb.
If someone can start uploading english HQ covers that would be great, french covers are so much better now.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
try out Benjays theme but also try out all the other themes included, omg dude this is fuckin epic, anyone still using any other loader is a rtard..

i'm finding compat to be about the same as NeoGammA which is in my opinion...all a man can ask for.

i bow down to you Hibern
smile.gif

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Spidy1000 said:
I'm going to collect all english covers i can find in high quality, what size do they need to be to upload to WiiTDB?

wiiflow supports 1024x1024, it's the best resolution, most optimized too.
But 1024x680 is good enough and seems to be the standard on wiitdb.
French covers are in 1024x680.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hibern said:
Spidy1000 said:
I'm going to collect all english covers i can find in high quality, what size do they need to be to upload to WiiTDB?

wiiflow supports 1024x1024, it's the best resolution, most optimized too.
But 1024x680 is good enough and seems to be the standard on wiitdb.
French covers are in 1024x680.

does it matter if i use ntsc and pal covers mixed up? It wont be easy to find all the covers for both regions. I think as long as it is in english it won't be that big a problem.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern you are a genius
bow.gif

can spayrosam or someone please make a channel for the test release ? one that directs to the USB ? it would be very much appreciated ....................thanks !

as McDonald's would say ............... ' i'm loving it '

hugo.wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hibern said:
You've taken Sledge1's place. I gave him your address so you can have a discussion.

I'm ready for translations, but i'd like more languages please.
I'm nearly ready for tests too, but i hope wiitdb will be ready soon enough too.
Languages i have :
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Danish
Finnish
German
Arab
Japanese
Dutch
French

At least Italian is missing, but i'll take any language.

Hello everyone. I'm following GBAtemp for almost two years now, but never registered because i never needed to make any questions. But now, i couldn't miss the opportunity to take part on such a great project! I'd be glad to translate it to Brazilian Portuguese if you let me, Hibernatus.

Thanks! See you around...

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
ok i've tested a good few 002 games and also some problem games such as WSR and it seems to be stable and working...am waiting for a friend to come over later with his GH and RB2 equipment to do some 222/223 testing.

i dont think i ever need to see the wii menu again
biggrin.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded 514 HQ covers in multiple languages. I there a list somewhere i can download with all the codes for the games and their language versions?
Now 'ALL' i need to do is rename them to the correct game id's, resize them and convert them to PNG. This is going to take a while
wink.gif

If the English PAL cover is not available and the USA NTSC version is, should i create a copy of the USA version to use for PAL? (and visa-versa)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto