biggrin.gif
? im interested to see your work

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
BlindDude can you pack me up the bxcovers for me , and zip them up , i need them .. if you can for this loader , i dont haev WIFI.. thanks ..
All I have is whats on my sd card in the loader.. I have relied on djtaz's site to download the missing for me.

Let me see what I can do though.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djbubba2002 said:
BlindDude can you pack me up the bxcovers for me , and zip them up , i need them .. if you can for this loader , i dont haev WIFI.. thanks ..

Bubba, i dont even have a script done to zip all of these for you so pretty much everyone is either auto downloading them or getting them one by one off the site.
I feel we all owe you pretty big time for the efforts you have put into this so if you cant get them all let me know and ill see if i can script up something to let you zip them from the admin panel.

Its a bit harder than normal as it needs to create a temp image of all the files , then zip them , then put the zip online, but i know its possible if i make an effort , but it might be faster to just download them unless you have loads of games.

Ohh and Hibern , brilliant work on everything , i removed any 'No cover' images from the site so if it doesnt exist you get a blank page now.
the full covers also check pal and ntsc if they are region X
if u need any more testing let me know and ill see what i can do.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be much easier if someone with a lot of games just zipped the contents of their sd and upped it somewhere. It might not be all of them, but it'd be a good start and would make it much easier to grab the remaining ones (especially since by default it wants to save them as 4 digit names when you d/l manually and they don't show in Hiberns loader)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mooseknuckle2000 said:
I think it would be much easier if someone with a lot of games just zipped the contents of their sd and upped it somewhere. It might not be all of them, but it'd be a good start and would make it much easier to grab the remaining ones (especially since by default it wants to save them as 4 digit names when you d/l manually and they don't show in Hiberns loader)

Yeah when they are uploaded they get saved as a 4 digit code so they are on the site using 4 digits , but i could get the 6 digit code from the game names if required and put in a 6 digit download code for them.

Do you guys want me to change the site to return the 6 digit code to make life easier ?

*edit* ok changed anyway - it now outputs a 6 digit code for anyone - the 4 digit code loaders use still works fine.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks , i have ovver 300 games on mine, i willy dont want to click on each on of the covers .. someone show make a zip of a boxcover then uplaod it ,, .. djTAZ , thanks ..
DATE: Tue, 02 Jun 09 19:17:22 -0400 Users Online 9

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nstirela/public_html/theotherzone/wii/games.php on line 252

then can you tell poeple to stop uplaoding slim ones , they dont work ...

10 Agatha Christie: Evil Under The Sun RQEE6U is a PAL COVER........ PLEASE TAKE IT OUT

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djbubba2002 said:
thanks , i have ovver 300 games on mine, i willy dont want to click on each on of the covers .. someone show make a zip of a boxcover then uplaod it ,, .. djTAZ , thanks ..
DATE: Tue, 02 Jun 09 19:17:22 -0400 Users Online 9

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nstirela/public_html/theotherzone/wii/games.php on line 252
lol yeah - i was in the middle of changing the code to 6 digits for the full covers.
its sorted now on 6 digits.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok,, here we go,, this involves a little leg work on your parts. but it should be easy for you.

HERE 65m are 215 images from my sd card.. already named correctly. MOSTLY NTSC.. less than 10% Pal.

HERE 95m are ALL the NTSC full box covers as of today on DJTaz's site. 4 digit code!

HERE 109m are ALL PAL full box covers. 4 digit code!

HERE 6m are all NTSC-J full box covers. 4 digit code!

You are going to have to name the ones you need to name with the last 2 charactors.. You can use a titles.txt file or DJtaz's search feature at The Other Zone.

A quick way to edit cover names is to run a loader that displays the game ID and just correct them as you see them missing.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Meannekes said:
put the "theme" folder in the "usb-loader" folder where the cover folders are

is it possible to get your theme
biggrin.gif
? im interested to see your work

thanks
wink.gif

why didn't i think to do this ^^

My theme is not finished yet
wink.gif
, only 3 or 4 icons are made , but before continuing , i wanted to see the result on my TV.
When it's finished , i'll post a link so everyone can get it
wink.gif

EDIT : "theme" folder is in "usb-loader" folder now , but i still can't see my icons , it still loads original icons..........WTF ?

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern said:
About the cIOS rev9 i can easily make a version which is compatible, but is it worth it ?

If it's not to much work that would be fantastic because I'm not gonna upgrade until a new stable rev, with rev9 everything I tried is working properly ( I haven't got any usb gadgets) but if it is too much I can wait, I know improvements are more important.

I don't really know yet the adventages of rev10 because for me there is no difference at all with rev9 and a version of this loader for rev9 would work on rev10 too, wouldn't it?.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amiga said:
Hibern said:
About the cIOS rev9 i can easily make a version which is compatible, but is it worth it ?

If it's not to much work that would be fantastic because I'm not gonna upgrade until a new stable rev, with rev9 everything I tried is working properly ( I haven't got any usb gadgets) but if it is too much I can wait, I know improvements are more important.

I don't really know yet the adventages of rev10 because for me there is no difference at all with rev9 and a version of this loader for rev9 would work on rev10 too, wouldn't it?.

you could always try installing rev10 and see if anything breaks and if it does go back to rev 9.
It seems like a lot of work for Hibern compared to 10 minutes of testing on your part with a new cIOS that can just be reverted to the older one if anything gives trouble.

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
amiga said:
Hibern said:

you could always try installing rev10 and see if anything breaks and if it does go back to rev 9.
It seems like a lot of work for Hibern compared to 10 minutes of testing on your part with a new cIOS that can just be reverted to the older one if anything gives trouble.

Yes, I know but I try not to install cios too frecuently (just when it's totally necessary) because there is a risk of brick (I know it's really difficult and I haven't installed bootmii yet) and anyway everything is working practically perfect right now so the only reason to update is this coverflow ( which it is a good reason ).

Well as I said if is too much work I can wait but I have read in other discussions there are other people still with rev9 that would be happy with a rev9 version of this coverflow).

Funny thing I still don't know the differencies between rev9 and rev10, I can tell you compatibity is the same the only problem is loaders for version 10 don't work on 9 but the ones for rev9 I think work for everybody.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
NeoRame said:
you must change the theme.ini too (for a default theme.ini load hiberns default theme pack)

well , i've modified 2 buttons , but didn't change their name , so it should be ok.and in my theme.ini i've this :

CODE[MAIN/NEXT_BTN]
effect_scale_x=0
effect_scale_y=0
effect_x=0
effect_y=0
height=80
texture_normal=btnnext.png
texture_selected=btnnexts.png
width=80
x=540
y=146

[MAIN/PREV_BTN]
effect_scale_x=0
effect_scale_y=0
effect_x=0
effect_y=0
height=80
texture_normal=btnprev.png
texture_selected=btnprevs.png
width=80
x=20
y=146

i assume it might be ok , (it's the default theme.ini) because btnnext.png and btnnexts.png are the name of my icons , but nothing happens on my wi.....
still the default icons.

this is the button style i'm working on , and if it looks good on screen , i'll do the complete theme ^^
btnnexts.png

btnnext.png

EDIT : Wooot !! all my apologizes ^^ i forgot to put update the theme.ini on my SD

It looks good , so now i know what i'm doing for 2 or 3 evenings ^^
rolleyes.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern can you contact one of the devs from GX loader and see if they can fix the Tatsunoko vs Capcom and No more Heroes problem fixed. For some reason your loader is the only one to green screen and code dump with these 2 games but fine on other loaders

Jamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, this is a good loader.

As I have not seen the translation into Spanish will leave one here.

CODE[SPANISH]
about1=Loader por %s
about2=GUI por %s
about3=Agradecimientos a:\n\n%s
appname=USB Loader %s
cd1=Atrás
cfg10=Atrás
cfg11=Vibración
cfg1=Configuración
cfg2=Cajas 3D
cfg3=Descargar carátulas
cfg4=Descargar
cfg5=Control paterno
cfg6=Desproteger
cfg7=Código
cfga1=Dispositivo
cfga2=Instalar juego
cfga3=Instalar
cfga4=Formatear
cfga5=Formatear
cfga6=Lenguaje
cfgb1=Ocarina
cfgb2=Vidpatch
cfgb3=Vídeo por defecto
cfgb4=Leguaje por defecto
cfgc1=Salir a menú de Wii
cfgc2=Ajustar ancho TV
cfgc3=Ajustar alto TV
cfgc4=Ajustar Coverflow
cfgc5=Ajustar
dev1=Disco USB
dev2=Tarjeta SD
dev3=
dl1=Cancelar
dl2=Atrás
dl3=Todas
dl4=Las que faltan
dl5=Descarga de carátulas
dlmsg1=Iniciando la red...
dlmsg2=Sin acceso a la red
dlmsg3=Descargando desde: %s
dlmsg4=Descargado: %s
dlmsg5=%i/%i Ficheros descargados
dlmsg6=Cancelando...
dlmsg7=Lista de carátulas a descargar...
dlmsg8=Sin carátula completa. Descargando desde: %s
dlmsg9=%i/%i Ficheros descargados. %i solo con caràtula frontal.
gm1=Jugar
gm2=Atrás
gm4=Lenguaje
lngdef=
lngdut=Holandés
lngeng=Inglés
lngfre=Francés
lngger=Alemán
lngita=Italiano
lngjap=Japonés
lngkor=Coreano
lngsch=Chino S.
lngspa=Español
lngtch=Chino T.
main1=Configuración
main2=Bienvenido al USB Loader. No existe ningún juego instalado. Presiona Configuración para seleccionar
dispositivo y/o instalar juegos.
off=Off
on=On
viddef=
vidntsc=NTSC
vidp50=PAL 50Hz
vidp60=PAL 60Hz
wbfs1=WBFS_Init falló: %i
wbfs2=WBFS_Open falló: %i
wbfs3=WBFS_GetCount falló: %i
wbfs4=WBFS_GetHeaders falló: %i
wbfsadddlg=Inserta el disco del juego a copiar y presiona en Instalar.
wbfsop1=Instalar Juego
wbfsop2=Borrar Juego
wbfsop3=Formatear
wbfsop4=Atrás
wbfsop5=Instalar
wbfsop6=Instalando [%s] %s...
wbfsop7=Juego borrado
wbfsop8=Juego instalado
wbfsop9=Ha ocurrido un error
wbfsop10=No hay suficiente espacio: %i bloques necesarios, %i disponibles
wbfsoperr1=Disc_Wait falló
wbfsoperr2=Disc_Open falló
wbfsoperr3=Este no es un disco de Wii!
wbfsoperr4=Juego ya instalado
wbfsprogress=%i%%
wbfsremdlg=Para borrar permanentemente el juego: %s, presiona en Ok.

Greetings and sorry for my English (translated with goggle)

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have cIOS rev10 installed and can't get this loader to consistantly read my external drive. I have occasional problems with USB Loader GX also, that I think are the result of having three partitions on my external drive.

USB loader GX usually works though, and always works if I unplug the USB device and plug it in again before powering on the wii. And with this coverflow loader I get it too load about 5 percent of the time, and the rest of the time i get WBFS_Open failed : -1.

I was hoping someone with more knowledge than me could confirm that my partitions are the source of my problems, and possibly help me with my problem. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi rez