Homebrew Cover Collections - part 2

Devnol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello, thanks for this great pack. One question though: where exactly do I put the blank covers in my drive and how should they be named? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: RunningSnakes

Devnol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yep that seems to have worked, thanks a lot! Do you also know why the homebrew source says "no apps found in apps"? I have apps both on my USB and SD card but none of them show up.

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey PC Engine (TurboGrafx) + SuperGrafx fans,

There is a new set of vertical covers available, lovingly made my @RunningSnakes!

PC Engine + Supergrafx:
Vertical
Blazing Lazers (USA).zip.png

Size/Type: 1090x680 / .png
Current Cover Count: (307)
Supported by Plugin(s): retroarch
Complete Download .zip:
PC Engine + Supergrafx - vertical shrunken spine (115MB)

(last update: 2022-02-17)

Last edited by AdamCatalyst,

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More new (old) covers! This time an Amstrad CPC set by @matto21 (℅ @RunningSnakes)

You can also grab it here, but like all the other sets, the latest version is in the first post in this thread, .

Amstrad CPC:
3D Grand Prix (1985).zip.png

Current Cover Count: (1223)
Supported by Plugin(s):
Complete Download .zip:

Amstrad CPC (477 MB)
(last update: 2022-03-06)

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so, I've been learning python and tl;dr i whipped up some dummy-box covers for Satellaview, based on this set i found by reddit user Mahare, here. Here's the link to their set in case it somehow gets lost one day: Gallery Here I basically took his coverset and python'd the box fronts over the "No Boxart" SATELLAVIEW front cover. I then took some of my own screenshots and python'd them into front cover art and them python'd those into the boxart like i did before. Anyway, here's the end result if you wanna use it as a proxy for Satellaview boxart. It's by no means complete.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r84jol8nmydvm44/Satellaview+(by+chronikerDelta,+Mahare).zip/file

Edit: I apologize, i changed the .zip just now to remove some things that shouldnt have been there.

Last edited by chrondelta,

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double posting, but i learned a bit more python and significantly cleaned up my work here, and added a few more dummy box covers. Feel free to incorporate these into the main post if you feel they are up to the proper caliber. Posting this as a different link so you can compare and contrast the work if you like. I might consider adding logos, but i'd need to manually match some things to do that and i don't feel like doing that yet.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ons2h6ul9j6y4yf/Satellaview+(by+chronikerDelta,+Mahare).zip/file

Edit: by the same token, here's some boxarts for SNES games Picross NP Vol. 1-8. It's mostly dummy boxart along the same lines as the above, but with SNES boxes instead of Satellaview, but i also included the logos on the side. There's no back boxart, but it's fine. There's also SUper Noah's 3D Ark, because why the hell not. https://www.mediafire.com/file/slk5zkyyvn34aiq/chronDelta+SNES.zip/file

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
and then i made this using someone else's box front, but i made the back myself. Put some love into this one. These all fit the shrunken spine mold.

EDIT: You know what, no, i can do Better, i dont need to steal the box front. Hold on a sec.
EDIT2: Nevermind, it'd be harder than i thought.

Attachments

• mario's super picross.png
    mario's super picross.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 108

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More new old covers! The time courtesy of chrondelta. The Super Nintendo horizontal shrunk-spine set will also be updated with some of their work.

Like all the other sets, the latest version is in the first post in this thread.

Pokemon Mini
Togepi no Daibouken (Japan).zip.png

Size/Type: 1090x458 / .png
Current Cover Count: (9)
Supported by Plugin(s):
Complete Download .zip:

Pokemon Mini (149MB)
(last update: 2022-03-25)

Super Famicom Satellaview
BS F-ZERO Grand Prix Ace League (J) [f1].zip.png

Current Cover Count: (56)
Supported by Plugin(s):
Complete Download .zip:

Satellaview (10MB)

---------------------------------------------------------------

But wait, there's more! Our Amstrad GX4000 collection has been bumped from 25 titles to 669 by @matto21

Amstrad GX4000
a10p23ybnbafxgdzg.jpg
fg3xnis03hjau0gzg.jpg

Size/Type: 1090x680 / 1090x458 / .png
Current Cover Count: (669 + 25 Alts)
Supported by Plugin(s): wiixl
Complete Download .zip:
Amstrad GX4000 - shrunken spine (220 MB)

Last edited by AdamCatalyst,

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Wrong Thread
Edit 2: I'm thinking about recompressing the pokemon mini covers. Well, i may also fix the spines at some point, in which case, they'll need to be re-resized again. If I can losslessly compress all the boxart, i'll reupload it here.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, it's been about 2 years now that I've been working on the new upcoming SNES cover pack and I'm going to make this the last preview update. The cover set is freaking done with just under 1500 covers!!! At the moment, I'm just going over some last minute details and fixing a few mistakes I made early on in the set. It's been a long road for me to make it this far reworking every SNES cover from the ground up day by day and I'm glad I could be able to share that journey with all of you here. I'm sure when this set is released its going to blow everybody expectations out of the water cause it did mine. I've done countless covers before in the past here and on TCP, but this is by far the biggest project I've done. Every cover is beautifully put together, uniformed, retyped (if needed), fixed, ect. The detail list just goes on and on. So next time you all hear from me, it will be with the final release.

SNES Preview 14.png

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, it's been about 2 years now that I've been working on the new upcoming SNES cover pack and I'm going to make this the last preview update. The cover set is freaking done with just under 1500 covers!!! At the moment, I'm just going over some last minute details and fixing a few mistakes I made early on in the set. It's been a long road for me to make it this far reworking every SNES cover from the ground up day by day and I'm glad I could be able to share that journey with all of you here. I'm sure when this set is released its going to blow everybody expectations out of the water cause it did mine. I've done countless covers before in the past here and on TCP, but this is by far the biggest project I've done. Every cover is beautifully put together, uniformed, retyped (if needed), fixed, ect. The detail list just goes on and on. So next time you all hear from me, it will be with the final release.

View attachment 304339
will this set have spines too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."