couple of questions

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ohad1th, May 14, 2016.

1. Ohad1th
    OP

Ohad1th GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2015
    Iceland
    I know there are guides here but most of them are not that understandable or approuchable so I'm gonna ask it here
    I have a 5.3.2 wii u and a splatoon disc , how can I update it and play online ?
    I used to have a 5.5.1 wii u and I sold it , all my saves are still on my USB , how can I transfer the saves to play on the loadiine games , I want to play my 5.5.1 disc hyrule warriors save on 5.3.2 loadiine hyrule warriors , btw I'm using loadiine v4 , gx2 doesn't work for me
    thanks in advance
    EDIT my USB the wii u doesn't recognize the wii u with all old save files , I insert the USB and when I go to data managment it doesn't show that there are any USB plugged in
    why ???

Last edited by Ohad1th, May 14, 2016
  2. zeron88

zeron88 Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Although I cant help you with the USB drive, here's how to update disk games:

3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You may have to call Nintendo and do a system transfer first. No risk of updating. Just a thought.

After you get your saves transfered you'll need to instert the disc and use DDD to dump the saves to something that loadiine can recognize and use.

4. Ohad1th
    OP

Ohad1th GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2015
    Iceland
    If I don't own my previous wii u or disc I can't do anything with the USB drive ?
    I sold my wii u and games and I only have the saves on USB drive that neither my wii u or pc can read ...

5. RareKirby

RareKirby GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2011
    United States
    First thing you should do is never update. You were in my shoes back then. You meed to spoof to 5.5.1 using wupinstaller and now you're able to play online. To update your games you use wupinstaller again. As for your save files they're gone i'm afraid but if you want your eshop games back call nintendo and then use an exploit to temporally go to eshop to get your games back.