Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
So besides the fact I didn't even know I had an account here on GBAtemp, there is somethings I'd like to know...
I have an Acekard RPG
I was using the version 4.11, but the issue was I was having was transferring my saves from DS-Linker using the Shuny online converter where the saves weren't working after converted. I couldn't figure out why. I found out about AKAIO and was able to transfer my saves successfully after using AKAIO...
I saw there is some other firmware on another topic...
What firmware's are there available and what is the differences and recommended?

Also, I'm trying to get an 8GB SDHC mostly to have a larger room and possibly watch videos and listen to music on the go when I'm not playing games and doing work at the school. Is there any recommendations? I can't seem to find higher than class 4 8GB SDHC cards.

I think that is it. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Firmware for the Acakard RPG includes the official firmware, AKAIO, and Gelu's firmware. Gelu's is recommended (even by Normmatt who is one of the main developers of AKAIO). Here is a thread about the latest version, with a download link.

I know that you can find 8GB class 6 microSDHC cards at newegg.com (A-Data makes one which you can find here).

-Bri

zapoqx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
Interesting.

This indeed helps alot. Thanks Bri!

Oh, would the Gelu's firmware suppord the Supercard Micro? I have that in my 2nd slot and I used that for the Opera Browser since my DS is firmware updated.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're welcome. I don't have an RPG (I have an AK2) so I'm not familiar with Gelu's menu. So unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: